Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

It was a paid to post Forum a long time ago, but it has been stopped from payng or I ain't sure because we're not getting any update in here or members are just not interested to be active in here because they lost their trust with this Forum just like me as I am not expecting something good to happen.

This is why there is still some confusion on the forum with regards to whether the forum is still a PTP or non-PTP. This is why it would seem that the forum admin is not serious about running the forum as a PTP because the admin could easily make the announcement to members so that they are in the loop.

I think it's clear for me that they are no longer paying. Despite, we have seen anyone who got paid in the forum knowing that they are not been paying for months and surely members know about this even have difficulty in posting. I will just think that this forum is already done.

I think it will remain a confusion because no one's interested to post again in here because they really lose their trust with the Admin in here even he told us the reason why the Forum been inaccessible for a quite a long time because of the virus attacked, but then that isn't enough to gain back the trust of its members.

I suppose @riddick w is correct in that we may as well consider that the site is no longer paying. If it was a paying site then admin would have made the efforts to let members know what is happening in here. That means the admin is not really interested in running the forum as a PTP. It may be confusing to members that were active in a while back or new members that are just coming to the forum and see the paid to post offer.

I think it will remain a confusion because no one's interested to post again in here because they really lose their trust with the Admin in here even he told us the reason why the Forum been inaccessible for a quite a long time because of the virus attacked, but then that isn't enough to gain back the trust of its members.

That's an old issue and we can't relate it to the current situation in the forum that they are no longer paying. Even it's online see, that they don't have payouts and as you can see there's no such virus attack in the forums in the previous month, so for me that's also suspicious.

I also dont think that the admin in here is very mch concerned about the issue of gaining trust of members at the moment @monyitomon since he does nothing to show that. Its good that there are replacement forums that members can be posting on at the moment instead of dwelling on the forum.

I just remember before that the Admin pay its members when he announced that it's a paid to post again, but then what's important now is the present and we can't see any good thing about this Forum so let just think that this Forum is no longer a paying one even it's still accessible.

No, it's not. IF the admin is paying again then, we will know it and we will some members already did received payments. So, now we can't see any payment proofs so, are we going to say or base it in the past since the present is most likely not what we know in the forum.

That was a long time ago.We can't see any recent payment proof so we don't know that the Admin may not really interested with this Forum as he may be just waiting for the domain and hosting to expire so that the Forum will be gone. It's really such a waste in Admin's part as he give dedication with this Forum not just only the Forum, but to HYIP Monitor.

This is why I say that if admin had any intentions for the forum he would have made it clear what they are started to promote the site so that everyone can know that the PTP campaign is on and be active in here. He might be deciding on how to proceed with the forum and what to do next.

Even now the forum is not having a good reputation because of the downtime that it experienced some time back and the fact that a number of member's posts went missing in here. I guess a lot has happened on the forum which would make members think twice about being even if everything was in working order.

I think no one will able to think that they are going to get back in the forum. But luckily we are not fool to try this forum again. As we have learned the lesson already that we don't just hope but we need to see the reality. Anyways, the forum will still be online and there's no doubt of it for the hyip monitoring admin.

Admin probably has his plans for the forum because he is still keeping the forum open although there are no good developments or posting activities from members. Yes, once bitten twice shy and members here especially those that had some not so good experience have learnt from their experiences.

I have no intentions of returning on posting for this forum again and I don't even recommend this forum at all. Posting rates have been decreased before and the payment processing have made a bad impression about it.

I remember before that you still been paid by this Forum, but you only got one cent per post in here, instead of two cents that's why it was a big disappointment, but I know that some members in here got paid after the Admin fixed the Forum because of the virus attacked. It is just there were no members interested to post again in here.

I do remember that some members did get paid by the forum after that but if you remember the forum board was also closed for quite a long time in here. This is one of the reasons why there wasnt activites after that even if many members had already decided not to resume even if they were open again,

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I suppose this thread should be closed or should have been closed till now, I wonder why is it still open since it has been a lot of time that the site has become non paying. I think I did not get to know about this ptp since it had went down even before I had came into the ptp field.

• 1 month later...

Let me inform all user that this site is no more active and it has been converted to non paying forum site so it is better not to work on this site if you are thinking to earn money from this site. 

What the point of informing? Its more like a spam post if you ask me. This thread has lack of activity and the last poster before you already said that the site is not available anymore. So its not point bumping this thread just to make a post and make this thread active again.