Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Well, I remember that he made some announcement because I even posted that update from the Admin in some Forum because many members talking about this as a dead Forum so I have received that the "Forum is now stronger" So, I update my fellow then when they tried posting they can't as there are still some problem posting.

I cant remember that update myself so I take it that I must have missed it then. It remains to be seen as to whether we can classify this forum as a "Dead Forum" again or if there is intentions from admin to ressurrect it and make it a place to earn for many posters.

If he does have intentions to revive the forum there is no reason why this should not happen. It just means that the admin should put in place more measures to protect the forum again unauthorized access and hacking attempts so he avoids the inconvenience of downtime while fixing this.

I was thinking that the Admin really loss his interest in here that's why I think when the domain and hosting expired then that will be the end of this Forum, but when it's still online then I guess there is still a chance because who knows that the Admin may have some idea to do with this Forum.

i already create this specific during my directory ptp to evaluate this specific few days. I am going to make many publish and also check in the event this page is very good to write or maybe not necessarily. this fee today is ok with me though the problem associated with exercise is what make me think twice in the event I must always be energetic throughout below or maybe not necessarily.

@monyitomon : I also had the same thought with regards to the forum but came to think that the admin had put in work on the forum to easily let it go like that. Maybe admin still has some plans to get the forum up and running in the future which is why he would continue to renew hosting and domain until he is ready to continue with the forum again.

• 2 weeks later...

Even at the time when the forum board was down most of the time, I cant remember admin making some announcements on the forum to let members know what the situation is. This is why I dont expect that there would any announcements now which makes members very anxious.

I agree. I don't remember admin even open a thread for update nor even reply to my PM. Although since I don't know how to contact him I email him using the email for request payments and he does not reply. I know that email is for request of payments but since the site is down and problematic I think its just proper to reply as members is trying to contact him in any means possible.

So, what we are looking for the forum if we did not see any updates in the payments or the forum to be a ptp forum. So, its just useless to hope and to look this forum as part of ptp forum. They are now just hyip forum but then, no earnings from posting will happen here.

I know that this Forum has some advertiser because I can see the banner of FBS so perhaps because of the first thing that happened in here which is a virus attack which makes the Forum down for a long time, so perhaps the Forum loss it. That's why if the Admin has some plan then I guess it's too late to implement that.

It seems the admin doesnt really care about the forum because its been a long since admin made payment to any member. The most devasting thing is the fact that the forum is no longer active, just glanced through hyip payment proofs found last post was 5 days ago so I dont think one can earn from posting here.

He did care but it's surely not a ptp forum for us already. There's no such but I think the admin is just concentrating in his hyip monitoring site which we all know that he is not have good thinking for the forum and not focusing in the ptp forum. So, there's nothing we can expect here.

It certainly would have been better to have some updates on the forum that would give members some clarity on what the situation is in here. It still remains a question mark on what is happening although it looks more and more that the forum is non-ptp and shows no chances in changes soon.

Due to the fact that the forum was left with no update from admin, Im not too sure members will be active here neither can members give admin the trust he deserves to run the forum well. Sincerely members are not supposed to be blame for the present situation of the forum rather fingers are to be pointed at admin.

I have heard some member saying that they are still making posts in here although not regularly but I personally dont see the sense in that if you are unsure if the forum is PTP or not. This is why I am not making any posts whatsoever in here because admin has to make the first move.

Yes its only the admin that can motivate posters on whether to be active here or not. If he shows interest in MoneyEvolution, then surely posters will be making activities there but for now, he seems to have abandoned the forum so its best that posters wait until we see something positive from the admin.

That's exactly how it seems like before it does look like the admin is not really sure of the direction of the forum. It was a PTP before until there was some issues that caused it be down for some time in here but ever since the forum is back there is no direction on where its going.

In this kind of a situation I do not think members have little amount of trust left for the admin, hence members would have moved on with activities if there was a good relationship between both parties. Take DMT for example, if Admin ask members to wait for 1 month before payment trust me majority will prioritize the forum because of the trust left for admin.

At least then there would be communication in the first place because if you communicate and come through with your promises then its easier for members to trust you like in DMT's case. There is rarely no communication in here which is why even now members are unsure of where the forums stands.

If admin is not really interested in the forum to run as a PTP which is the way that it looks at the present moment then there is no reason for members to do the same. When the admin does decide to turn things around he would need to inform members and that would be the correct thing to do.

I agree with you Tirus. The admin may not like the idea of posters sending him pms on whether he wishes to continue with the forum especially if he has no interest in continuing with the forum presently. Well, we have no choice than to expect that he continues with the forum sometime in the future.

Obviously if admin had the intention of making the forum a fully paid to post forum then he would have done it a long time ago, but as you can see there's presently no development that why members too are not responding to the call of admin hence there's no communication between both parties.