Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Yes, it is now officially a not paying Forum because for that long period of time because as I know the method of requesting a payment in here is through sending some email which means even the Forum is down the Admin can still pay your payment request in here but he didn't do it.

For sure we don't even know if it was delted or it was because of the roll back that's why it was not included when the Forum roll back the site but I think the Admin can't do anything about as we know the Admin is not taking any action to bring back the Forum to its normal state.

For sure we don't even know if it was delted or it was because of the roll back that's why it was not included when the Forum roll back the site but I think the Admin can't do anything about as we know the Admin is not taking any action to bring back the Forum to its normal state.

Granted, when we are dealing with websites and databases, anything can happen at anytime. Its just unclear when it comes to the forum what the exact cause is since admin is not regularly cumunicating which is why members end up speculating. There is also no clear course of resolution that is evident and it ends up looking like admin does not care that much.

I don't think the admin is really making any move to bring back this forum because up till now, no one has claimed to recieve payment from admin and he can't deny the payment requests since every requests is made through email. Even if the forum suffered ddos attack, if admin is really serious, he should have recovered before now.

I love this website who make money. I also love this type website who made digital audio switch. Really its a good and best website. They have super system like a good website. Nice product are available digital audio switch good and nice collection. Really i am so much impressed when saw this website. They have different color of digital audio swtich. It have good condition and valued time all the switch. Thanks for sharing

It is a clear evident that when there is no progress happening, the Admin is not doing anything, it has been over a month now, and there is no happening in here as you will see the last update was made over three weeks ago since then we didn't see any progress. :)

I have a office in san francisco. I need some adviser for my office. Its very important problem for me. When i got website that some people are working to give adviser in a office. Really its a good way san francisco financial advisor to get some good adviser. They have very good experience adviser in his office. They just training those people and get some good people by them.

I checked out the forum now, i was surprised because the forum is as good as dead, no logged in user online since people are not sure of whether admin 's going to pay them or not so they are not getting motivation to post

it is because no one can post on the site. so that is why there is no activity on the site for now. i would hope that the admin would like to have some activity on the site. i think before there were only few active members on the site so i don't think that the admin was paying a lo monthly on payment request here.

I'm not sure if only the sections were disabled or we can still locate the threads here. But then its obvious the forum is already gone and we can't make posting here because we can't see activity and we can't have payment so there's no use already.

it is because no one can post on the site. so that is why there is no activity on the site for now. i would hope that the admin would like to have some activity on the site. i think before there were only few active members on the site so i don't think that the admin was paying a lo monthly on payment request here.
I think that if admin wanted some activities on the site then he would make it possible for members to post in here. Its clear for me that there is no hope in the near future for the site since its been a while and posting activities have been suspended by the admin.

Indeed the admin,does not want to have activity anymore on the site so we can't do anything with the admin decision not to allow anymore activity on the site. It's not actually a big loss on our end but it's not that bad to earn something also here

I think in some sections they still have enabled posting but when in gpt section I think its already blocked but I'm not sure what happened because we can't have admin updates and we don't have idea what will going to this forum.

It would really be best if the admin did really give out some updates even if its once so that the members can be aware of what the real situation is regarding the forum instead of maintaining the silence.

I have decided that I wont bother to check the forum anymore and will rather get the updates from the threads here in PTP forums. There are clearly no positive developments on this forum in a while and members have lost interest in it because of this.

Yes, we must stop checking the Forum because it's not a good one anymore as likely we may just waste our time checking the Forum as the Admin already abandoned the Forum if the Admin didn't then this won't happen with money-evolution.

Unfortunately as much as there are payment requests still pending on the forum and I can understand that members do get anxious about receiving their payments, all indications point to the fact that there wont be any payments processed.

Yes, it's really apparent, but stil some members may still hoping because the Forum is stil online, and as for them as long as the Forum is still online there are still a chances but that chances are very unrealistic to happen because the Admin is just waiting for the domain, and hosting to expire in here.

I excluded myself to hope that this forum will going to be back as its obvious that admin will not going to do that already. And its already weeks or month I think from their last update and actually its mean for me that they stop paying or as ptp forum.