Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

I see that more posters are starting to post in here and I think i have already seen mony posting for this forum already and that is good news as it will increase the activities of this forum.

I'm also happy that this forum is now increasing its activity and whether you know the rules limit posting here. I do not know about it? I ask this to you because you already get paid here and I'm sure you know the answer to the question that I ask

I don't feel like registering on this forum because I see a lot of spelling mistakes in that thread created by the administrator himself... that's really shows the future of the forum.

Can you give us the link of a thread in which its been open by admin and has wrong spelling?

I post in here three times a week but I never notice that. But tomorrow I will post in here again I will check the it. But its better if you can give me the link so that it can be changed right away.

money-evolution is a good paying one. I just got paid two weeks ago and now I'm near my second cashout in here.

Don't worry. Me I got paid less than a week when I request payments in here about a week ago. So I'm sure you will get this week or next week at the latest. Also money-evolution is getting improvement in term of traffics and I feel that I'm going to increase my post and earn more in here too.