Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-Evolution - money-evolution.com

megrawab

Money-Evolution Forum

I wonder why there is no thread for this one yet so I start. Money-Evelution's forum is already a paid-to-post forum too since February 2011. Here's the admin post about this:

Money-Evolution

TODAY WE REACHED 1000 MEMBERS!

To celebrate this and in our wish to make our forum interesting to all we decided to add

PAYMENTS PER POSTS!

How is it work? SIMPLY.. from today you can post on our forum and get PAYED for that!

Our decision is to pay you for 100 posts made on our forum! Price we are willing to give you is from 2 cent$ up to 5 cent$ per post.

Posts to be payed must have some sence, credibility and must be interesting for topic where posted.

Scam posts will be erased even more carefull than till now!

How to get your money? Simply after reaching 100 posts you can contact us on mail: payment@money-evolution.com

We will evaluate your posts and contact you with request for your account information and let you know the ammount you can expect!

GRAB THIS OPORTUNITY, BECAME ONE OF LEADING POSTERS AND EARN MONEY!!!

To summarize it up, it is:

0.02 - 0.05 per post

minimum cashout is 100 posts

how to cahout - email to "payment@money-evolution.com"

Register Here!

http://money-evolution.com/forum/member.php?3725-megrawab

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

this is really new paid to post forum , i didn't like the rates , because they are not fix !! the admin will gives u almost 2 cents per post

+ there are no payment section so we can't see if the admin pays or not !

Agree with you here, until I can't see anyone got paid in here or at least can prove that this forum is really paying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already add this in my list of ptp to check this week. I will make some post and check if this site is good to post or not. the rate right now is okay with me. But the question of activity is what make me think twice if I want to be active in here or not. Because what the use of posting in here if theirs no activity right?

• 2 weeks later...

already have 50 post. only need 50 more to post before I can request for payments right? I'm hoping I can reach 100 post soon so that I can request payments and so that I can upgrade money-evolution status in my list as paying. As right now I don't put this site into my regular posting ptp forums because I still not reach minimum.

100 post.. Yes. I finally reach 100 post in here. But I still not request my first request of payment. I will going to request payments when I have 110 post. In this way even if I receive deductions I will still get 100 post. But that if they only deduct 10 post. But I don't know what is the reason why they will do it. Maybe they will give me the whole 110 post also.

100 post.. Yes. I finally reach 100 post in here. But I still not request my first request of payment. I will going to request payments when I have 110 post. In this way even if I receive deductions I will still get 100 post. But that if they only deduct 10 post. But I don't know what is the reason why they will do it. Maybe they will give me the whole 110 post also.

Well that was great, have you been paid already? Well you were able to reach it first than me, hahaha. you are really a great poster :D I will reach it as well soon.

Well that was great, have you been paid already? Well you were able to reach it first than me, hahaha. you are really a great poster :D I will reach it as well soon.

Not yet. hahaha.. But I'm hoping that in a week or two I will get paid. I also have some problem with activity in here that's why I only have posted about 10 to 40 post a week. That means its going to take me more than two weeks to reach 100 post. But if activity in here picks up I will going to increase my post to 20 to 80 post a week.

Well at least all you need to do is wait and prove that this forum is paying, anyways, I still have around more than 20 posts to go to reach 100 posts here and if I find some spare time I may conclude it this week.

Still not get paid. but since I only requested payment last week I'm willing to wait this week also. Anyway. If you are active in here just wondering how do you interpret on how to request payments in here. I don't know if I did it right. But if you visit the instruction on how to request payments and post how you interpret so that I can check if I did it right way or not.

Good to see some payment proof that it's actually still paying well i will also make an account here when i have some time then i will also make post here even the rates are just too low but that is still reasonable i guess even 1 payment every month at least i will have some earnings in this PTP.

Guys please post in ptp section as will. Or please post in other section as well. Don't worry. Just two to three liners post is okay in here. This site is really paying but my problem is that I can't increase my post in here simply because many only post in hyip section. But theirs so many section that we can post and increase our earnings in here.