Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Virtual and real trading in Forex

When I had no idea about ForEx business, virtual account was good enough for me. It helped me a lot to learn about it. But now that I have learned the DOs and DON'Ts of ForEx, I am sometimes messing with the Live ForEx account, and sometimes I am successfully making money from it. It is dangerous to do ForEx business without a proper training, so having a virtual account is beneficial.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo is good if you want to know how things work in forex. Later on try to join real account. Try to look for broker that offers free bonuses. Even if you don't invest money. Just use that free funds to earn you good amount and later on you can even withdraw that earnings. And if you loss you loss nothing as you only trade the free bonuses.

Demo is good if you want to know how things work in forex. Later on try to join real account. Try to look for broker that offers free bonuses. Even if you don't invest money. Just use that free funds to earn you good amount and later on you can even withdraw that earnings. And if you loss you loss nothing as you only trade the free bonuses.

Demo trading can help a novice trader to learn how to trade and a few basics about forex trading without letting them to risk a single penny. All they have to do is to find a broker offering Demo account for trading and register with them. As demo trading is done with virtual money, there is no requirement for depositing any money on demo accounts.

The trading requirements for virtual and real trading are the same. The advantage of virtual account is that you will not have to risk any real money because you will get some virtual test money from brokers to test how good you are in trading and how profit you can make. But also if you are creating earnings, you will not be able to withdraw them. But you will win experience and this will prepare you for trading with real forex accounts.

The advantages with real trading is that you will be able to withdraw all your profits you can make with forex. But you need to know the risk that you can fail and loose all your deposits.

The trading requirements for virtual and real trading are the same. The advantage of virtual account is that you will not have to risk any real money because you will get some virtual test money from brokers to test how good you are in trading and how profit you can make. But also if you are creating earnings, you will not be able to withdraw them. But you will win experience and this will prepare you for trading with real forex accounts.

The advantages with real trading is that you will be able to withdraw all your profits you can make with forex. But you need to know the risk that you can fail and loose all your deposits.

I do agree that real trading can be risky but demo accounts are available for newbies to reduce this risk. A trader can practice and learn as much as he can in Demo account without the fear of loosing any money whatsoever and once he finds trading profitable and learned the basics, he can switch to real account trading and start earning himself...

• 1 month later...

virtual trading is good to practice strategy that you want to master. Now if you have confidence to trade real money. Then that just the time you try to open one and invest. But even if you loss don't give up. As losing money in forex is part of experience. As long you learn from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Virtual or demo trading is a very important step before starting real or live trading, and even after starting real trading for testing new strategies and anything that you are not sure about, and do not want to risk your money trying this tool or that.

As long you learn from every trade its really good to trade in virtual account. Because even if you make mistakes you will not going to loss money. Sad to say if you really into forex trading and start trading right away using real money. You end up losing lots of money. That's the sad part. And even if you are successful in virtual account. When you trade real account. Theirs always some difference.

• 2 months later...

i'm starting with real money and learn from there

because if using virtual account i cant be seriously when trading

because i know if loss that money i will not loss anything

Well, you can indeed, learn it all using a real trading account but this might entail losses upon losses before you get to the point where you start winning. For me, it is better to use demo trading at first, but it is different for many people.

• 1 month later...

The virtual or demo trading is one in which real money deposited by the forex is not present. The money here is not real and so the trader can afford to blow up the account and then open a new one. It is important t hat the demo account trading should be taken seriously even though the money in those accounts are not real.

• 2 years later...

The trader will need the two types of trading. If he or she is still new in the forex market, he or she will be trading with the virtual money in the demo account. When he or she has known how to trade in the demo account, he or she can come over to the live account and start trading with real money.

We can trade with the virtual using demo account and it's useful for beginners who want to learn in forex trading. Demo account should be able to maximize real account if we want to get maximal result in forex trading. And if we want to trade with real account, we should use small amount first. Because it's too risky use big amount. We can start trading with small amount using real account, $10 can be used for trading if you use TenkoFx for trading.

Yes that is the right step Demo account is the right place for any trader to start from if you want to earn then get your knowledge enrich from the demo account which is traded from the virtual money before proceed to the real trading account which is always the best

in my opinion i think that you must start with a demo account at first ....it is very dangerous to pay just to losse your real cash ....even after that you can start with free capital fromforum posting ...that will minimize the loss if you still loose money

virtual trading mean that traders trade with virtual money. it serve them no real profit or losses. with virtual money, mean traders take practice. while if traders want to gain real profit, mean they need to trade in live account with real money. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Virtual trending is a service of option house, LLC nothing in this service is

Intended to be an investment recommendation, financial, tax or legal advice.

Its provided without warranties or representations as to this service or to the market data represented.

If we trade with demo account and lose our balance we will not lose our money. But if we use real account, surely we will lose our money if we get loss here. Forex trading is risky business and we do not have good psychology and money management, we willnot get maximal result. We also must have good skill and improve it.

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000