Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

astra-profit - astra-profit.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

ap_468.gif

Welcome to Astra Profit!

Welcome to astra-profit.com! Astra Profit investment fund will guide you through the world of finance. Our company offers short term investment solutions that can give a quick profit.

Our long experience helps us to provide best quality and timely services to our customers. Astra Profit investment fund always acts in accordance with the best managing practices to secure high yields.

Astra Silver - 38% Dayli for 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10 36.00

Plan 2 $10 - $100 37.00

Plan 3 $100 - $1,000 38.00

Astra Gold - 23% Dayli for 6 days

Plan 1 $1 - $10 21.00

Plan 2 $10 - $100 22.00

Plan 3 $100 - $1,000 23.00

Astra Platinum - 12% Dayli for 12 days

Plan 1 $1 - $10 10.00

Plan 2 $10 - $100 11.00

Plan 3 $100 - $1,000 12.00

THEY ACCEPT : LR and PM and LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

few monitors including hyip.com can be seen in the ratings page of the site, with WAITING status for this new program,

the SSL security is verified by GoDaddy Inc, but the plans have unsustainable ROI, like 14% in 3 days which is around 5% daily,

but since this is newly launched, if we play safe, few rounds with the first plan can be profitable.

38% daily for 3 days, that means one can expect to get 104% return after 3 days.

the plans look good to me. hopefully this site will manage to last for a while.

they have SSL certificate too.

well, it's not 104% but it's 114% in total term after three days, that is why, I feel it's quite high ROI in such a short term,

but until now, there is no problem with the payment system of the program,

we can have the latest payment proofs of today available on monitors as well as on forums around.

well, the program paid on 25th September for the last time, as per the information from monitors and there is no payment after that, for last four days so far,

even the monitors have turned the status to NOT PAYING or PROBLEM etc, I think it's time to move on.