Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Adzonia - Adzonia.biz

hoanglong

I am not admin!

Member benefits

ADZonia is a new custom made PTC website. You earn money simply by viewing the advertisements every day.

» What Includes:

Paid to Click, Read and Sign up Ads

$0.10 minimum payout through PayPal and Liberty Reserve

10% Referral earnings for Standard Members (Up to 100%)

Guaranteed ads everyday

Advertiser Benefits

You can advertise your site to gain traffic, your ad being seen only by human visitors!

» What Includes:

100% Real human visit your sites

Add your rotation plan instanly

Choice of multiple advertisment packs

Anti-cheat protection

Standard ADZ

2000 Link Credits ( $1.60 Value )

2500 X-Credits ( $2.00 Value )

25000 F. Ad Credits ( $2.00 Value )

25000 Banner Credits ( $2.00 Value )

Click Here To Buy Now For $2.49!

http://www.adzonia.biz/index.php

• 3 weeks later...

Update: No more restricted members to cashout! There have many annoying rules with cashout and it all has been removed now. Active and request payment for what you rightful earned :)

Dear members,

I decided to remove this features and now all members can cashout :D

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

MySQL Server Crash

==========================================

At approximately 12:15 AM on 11/26/2011, the MySQL server on shared1.hosting.snoork.com server has unexpectedly crashed due to high CPU load caused by weekly database optimization and scheduled weekly backups running in-progress at the same time. This resulted in high CPU usage toward MySQL which caused the MySQL server to crash.

Due to the unexpected MySQL server crash, InnoDB database engine has been corrupted. Snoork Hosting Engineers have performed numerous attempts to try and recover the corrupted InnoDB databases, but unfortunately were unable to. The corrupted InnoDB databases are unfortunately unrecovereable. MyISAM database engine has been restored and is back online.

All customers using InnoDB databases are asked to restore their databases at this time. Databases can be restored via phpMyAdmin located in cPanel. If you need assistance restoring any of your InnoDB databases, please contact customer service via support ticketing system and our Engineers will be happy to assist you with database restoration.

Weekly off-site backups are not available. Weekly backups which were scheduled to run today at 12:00 AM failed due to MySQL server crash and previous week's backups have been cleared at 11:59 PM on 11/25/2011. Weekly backups will resume tomorrow at 12:00 AM following weekly scheduled.

Snoork Hosting Engineers are continuing working on the incident to make sure the same problem does not occur again in the future.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this incident or require any assistance, please contact customer service via support ticketing system.

---

Sincerely,

Snoork Hosting"

Thank you to always support us.

Best regards,

ADZonia.biz

==========================================

• 2 weeks later...

Payment!

===============================================

Dear members,

Because I'm very busy now, I'm sorry if I late make the payment. I'll process all payment ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ADZonia.biz

===============================================