Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skipper Fund - ifund.us

I am not the Admin.

Sipper Fund - IFund

The Genius Investments (UK) Limited , trade name Skipper Fund offers a team of highly motivated professionals across the globe, anxious to get familiar with the challenges you face and to create the tailor made solutions that will contribute to your further development.

***Risk notification: Despite deep development and thorough preparation of this project, we are not liable for and cannot guarantee certain trade factors. Financial markets involve a high degree of risk thus no guarantee can be provided on the results. In case of such guarantees, bank loan with annual interest of 2 % can be an advantageous alternative, taking into account legal refinance rates in the slump conditions. However, profit that exceeds bank interest by 10 times may be deemed a reasonable risk by a motivated investor.

Nevertheless, we will do our best to minimize the risk and maximize the profit. We believe that the probability of the Business Plan exceeding expectations is high.

Plans:

[/b 0.5-2.45% daily, 5.5-18.4% weekly

Min/Max Spend: $5/$15,000

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Link: Sipper Fund - IFund

The program look interesting and has got a simple but influencing website

It has simple but yet powerful plans one that offer daily roi and other weekly roi, though profit is variable but lower and upper bound is prefixed, and it look that program may stay for quite longer period with these plans. I find weekly plan more attractive offering 5.5-8.3% weekly profit and it again has the same affordable minimum of 5$. No monitors on home page i feel admin should add a rate-us button to help people know the current status of program.

I just have tried to get access to the site but has received Untrusted Connection warning from browser,

well, from the above discussion, it's good plans with low ROI offered which can help the program to be stable,

AP option is quite comfortable for investors as well as the lower set at $5 affordable.

• 5 months later...

i dont know what to say about this one cause i really dont understand the link in here, the plan on the program was not properlly stated and i tried to visit the site and i was get error trying to log in.i dont know may be it from my end or from the ref link in here.but from what i have gerther in here so far,i get the program might be a good one.

Really best site that they just willing to pay us some natural looking RoI. We can get daily 0.5% for just an investment of $5. We expect that too many members should get engaged with their project. Overall status is quite good - but unfortunately this site is down for me now. Probably they might changed their hosting or migrate the site. Hope that they should back with new force.