Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes Forex Traders Make

LRdude

I think that is totally right, many traders without enough knowledge trying to push their luck by keep trading in real account even they know they cannot make it with much profit to cover their loss later, this could be solved by self awareness of their skills and experiences, also with keep trading overall it will be solved.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is totally right, many traders without enough knowledge trying to push their luck by keep trading in real account even they know they cannot make it with much profit to cover their loss later, this could be solved by self awareness of their skills and experiences, also with keep trading overall it will be solved.

Right and it makes them confused what they should do when trading. Even, if we start trading with enough knowledge, we also must keep learning here because there will be more knowledge/lesson if we want to learn, including learn from experience.

Right and it makes them confused what they should do when trading. Even, if we start trading with enough knowledge, we also must keep learning here because there will be more knowledge/lesson if we want to learn, including learn from experience.

Yes, i agree with you. I also think that even i already have some knowledge, experience, and skills to trade i must keep learning too sometimes i spend my time in demo account trying to do experiment, and worthed to know that some strategy that shared by other traders works or not.

we are often to trade aggressive, mean that we are risking the margin which it exceeded from risk tolerance. while if consider that market serve uncertain movement, better if we are remain conservative. which mean, we are risking the margin which it according to our risk management calculation.

Emotions are bad for a forex trader since they ae likely to lead one out of the plan or set confusion.When one starts to use emotions,forex trading will became like gambling and this is serious since one will not take strategies and goals set into analysis.When one starts to trade like this,losses will be many.Emotional trading must be avoided at all costs.

Emotions are bad for a forex trader since they ae likely to lead one out of the plan or set confusion.When one starts to use emotions,forex trading will became like gambling and this is serious since one will not take strategies and goals set into analysis.When one starts to trade like this,losses will be many.Emotional trading must be avoided at all costs.

Emotion only will make us lose our fund. Lose control is same with lose our fund which we already deposited in a broker. So, as a trader, we also must have good psychology. I think, cent account in TenkoFx can be one of ways to learn how to control emotion. We also must understand about forex itself.

Trading big with small knowledge. I guess the main reason why they  can take that much risk is because they don't have the right knowledge to know that they are losing money to start with. Because proper learning can really make them earn good amount of money each month. So I do know that money is good guaranteed if we now how to trade properly.

mistakes made by the trader is trading with emotion because trading with emotion will only hurt for us, therefore we do not trade with emotion because it would be detrimental to us. we could use a little capital to practice  control  emotion trading with a good

• 2 weeks later...

yes, in our forex trading requires a lot of knowledge and therefore we should be able to get a good trading knowledge. trading knowledge we can get by trying to join in the forex forum. We can get  many knowledge if we join in forex forum and we can also  sharing with other traders

• 4 weeks later...

yes, in our forex trading requires a lot of knowledge and therefore we should be able to get a good trading knowledge. trading knowledge we can get by trying to join in the forex forum. We can get  many knowledge if we join in forex forum and we can also  sharing with other traders

It is not always the case, you also got knowledge when you are trading in real or demo account also when you visited a blog that especially sharing about how to make profit or giving more acceptable explanation about some forex terms.

• 2 weeks later...

many mistakes made ​​by traders is having poor trading psychology. too hastily to trade without having a pretty good skill and often trading with emosioanal. for that we need to be careful in forex. we should have enough skill and minimize emotion if we want to succeed in forex

Emotions is not bad at all and even helpful in some cases to optimize our own profit. Emotions like fear could handle us when we are getting too excited and want to push our luck against the market. With fear we know STOP word. As for other such as Greedy it will make us know MORE words and increase more profit for us.

• 2 weeks later...

If a trader succeeds in avoiding emotions in his/her trading business, he/she can then become a successful trader. Emotions are the worst enemies of a trader while trading forex. Emotions cause a fear in the heart of a trader for investing money. Hence the trader cannot concentrate on the trade properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree if people here trying to connect between the least knowledge possessed of a trader with their mistakes, and other than the impatient nature and rush feeling of a beginner are also one of the 10 biggest mistakes them. In fact i also one of the victim in past but it seems not much more.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree if people here trying to connect between the least knowledge possessed of a trader with their mistakes, and other than the impatient nature and rush feeling of a beginner are also one of the 10 biggest mistakes them. In fact i also one of the victim in past but it seems not much more.

Right. We must try to learn from mistakes and we also must try to be better trader. It's not easy to do but we must try. If we keep repeating same mistakes, we will not be a successful trader here.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

• 3 weeks later...

As many people predicted before i think that is about emotion or skills or experience, at the others are actually the branch of those things. Once you become a good trader you must be mastering either one of those things and rarely create the same mistakes.

We need to improve it, skills and trading experience will be helpful for us when trade with demo account. And we should learn from experience, don't let us to repeat our mistake again.

We need to improve it, skills and trading experience will be helpful for us when trade with demo account. And we should learn from experience, don't let us to repeat our mistake again.

yes, we do have to like it, skills, experience and knowledge we need to take advantage of trading does well. By trying to make the most of it all will make us able to trade with the maximum.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the connection between what you said and our biggest mistake? Improving is a big YES for us, but we talk about mistakes here that many newbies or even some experienced traders still make. One of them are misunderstanding or understimate the market, which nearly the same such as Overconfidence, only experience could solve it.

• 1 month later...

Every trader has ever made the mistake of trading. mistakes in forex not be sorry. we only need to evaluate trading up will allow us to trade better if we could learn from the mistakes of trading. We also need to continue to improve trading capabilities that will make us better able to trade in a maximum

We make mistakes so we can learn from them and if a trader makes mistakes without having anything to show for it, then it becomes a problem and if you are the type that can learn a lot with each mistake, then the bottomline is that you will end up minimizing to a great extent, the chances of losing and make the best from the market.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A mistake in forex trading is indeed we need to improve, because with so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that try to continue to improve trading skills are good, so it will allow us to trade with a maximum

we should improve our forex trading skill to stay at this business, u can do anything, i trying to improve my skill by read some article about forex trading from HiWayfx. because i think if i can more understand about forex trading, that can improve my skill.