All Pips

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes Forex Traders Make

LRdude

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if traders trade based on emotions, they are fail even before they are trade. require logical approach when traders want to make decisions. market complex and if traders trade blindly, they are just invite themselves into worst situations. better take learning if they are has lack knowledge and experience still.

I think the biggest mistake in forex trading and most often done by a trader is trading psychology problems. With the lack of a good trading psychology. in forex we not only need a good trading skills, but we also need good psychology. many traders are soĀ  emotions when trading so that manyĀ  failedĀ  in the forex

• 2 weeks later...

I think the biggest mistake in forex trading and most often done by a trader is trading psychology problems. With the lack of a good trading psychology. in forex we not only need a good trading skills, but we also need good psychology. many traders are soĀ  emotions when trading so that manyĀ  failedĀ  in the forex

If you are in forex trading once you have trading skills then that means you already confidence that you can actually trade. And theirs really nothing wrong with having emotion. I am trading with 20 trading accounts now in 9 different forex broker sites and have 7,000 dollars plus trading capital right now. One thing I learn is that psychology is not an issue.

If you are in forex trading once you have trading skills then that means you already confidence that you can actually trade. And theirs really nothing wrong with having emotion. I am trading with 20 trading accounts now in 9 different forex broker sites and have 7,000 dollars plus trading capital right now. One thing I learn is that psychology is not an issue.

Ā 

If so you are a great trader. and I think a lot of forex trading is influenced by psychological factors. we know that the market is difficult to predict, so we need to be careful with the market. we will never know where the market will move. So we must be careful of our trading psychology

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest mistake we done in forex trading is when we focus on having big earning right away. Our main focus is our trading account stability. It does not matter how low or how big your trading capital is. What matter is that each month you can sustain and maintain a good earning in here. My advice is just to keep on trading until you reach a point that you are earning good and earning well in here without any worries.

• 2 weeks later...

One of those 10 i think is having bad mindset about forex, many of us must be hear that forex is such a good business that will make us rich, this business is an easy business, and any other wonderful words. But forex itself is different, it is hard , complex, and dynamic. Full of risk too. By fixing this kind of mindset a fully fledged traders can survive and still earn well.

lacked enough good trading skills are common mistakes made by traders. in forex trading we should have a pretty good trading skills and to have enough good skills and has a good psychology we will be successful in forex trading

Well for all traders i think this is the basic requirement, people with a good skill will be able to make profit, they also relaxly when it comes to trade. Something like that could happen because a trader usually overconfident about their ability, which lead to bigger mistakes.

Well for all traders i think this is the basic requirement, people with a good skill will be able to make profit, they also relaxly when it comes to trade. Something like that could happen because a trader usually overconfident about their ability, which lead to bigger mistakes.

Ā 

yes, I agree with you, too confident for a newbie is the biggest mistake, we know that forex is high risk, so we need to be careful when trading. we must have the skills and psychological well enough if we want to trade with maximal.

Ā 

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

Ā 

yes, I agree with you, too confident for a newbie is the biggest mistake, we know that forex is high risk, so we need to be careful when trading. we must have the skills and psychological well enough if we want to trade with maximal.

Ā 

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

Ā 

Ā 

yes, overconfidence is not good for the newbie because with too confident we will not succeed in this business. therefore we need not to be too confident because it is dangerous for the trader. and psychology must always sharpening so that we will be able to trade well.

yes, overconfidence is not good for the newbie because with too confident we will not succeed in this business. therefore we need not to be too confident because it is dangerous for the trader. and psychology must always sharpening so that we will be able to trade well.

I know it, many traders happen to see and do this. Overconfident never be good because that is confident with over things, and everything which is over isn't good for traders. So watch your back as forex traders and keep low profile also always measure the risk.

I know it, many traders happen to see and do this. Overconfident never be good because that is confident with over things, and everything which is over isn't good for traders. So watch your back as forex traders and keep low profile also always measure the risk.

Ā 

trade with over-confidence will only make our trading experience many risks. we must be careful when trading because the market is difficult to predict its direction. for that we need to improve trading skills are good if we want to trade with both

Trading without doing analysis is the biggest mistake a trader can make. This is the main reason why so many end up losing in forex trading. I do know that I can master enough trading capital to make me earning good in forex trading right now. But still I am prone to getting some loses. That's why I am really interested to see myself having more and more trading capital in here to earn more.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading without doing analysis is the biggest mistake a trader can make. This is the main reason why so many end up losing in forex trading. I do know that I can master enough trading capital to make me earning good in forex trading right now. But still I am prone to getting some loses. That's why I am really interested to see myself having more and more trading capital in here to earn more.

Ā 

Ā 

of course, trading without analysis only make our trading losses because the analysis is very important to make trading decisions. if we trade without analysis it was classified with gambling. and many traders who trade without analysis so many trader to experience losses. we can use a demo account to learn trading analysis

The worst part in trading is that most of the traders do not learn from their previous mistakes and then repeat them again in the future which is a reason why many have losses again and again in their trades, so traders should try to go through and try to correct their mistakes in demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

There are varieties of mistakes people make and they are so voluminous that it only takes knowledge and understanding of the business environment to know it. Making mistakes is what most traders try to avoid but in most cases, they find it very difficult to avoid because of lack of knowledge and understanding of the business.

There are varieties of mistakes people make and they are so voluminous that it only takes knowledge and understanding of the business environment to know it. Making mistakes is what most traders try to avoid but in most cases, they find it very difficult to avoid because of lack of knowledge and understanding of the business.

Mostly new traders must do something like that, because of their impatience or just overconfidence they just jump into forex trading hoping to make such big profit in quite short time. But that is not what happen and they loss money easily or after struggling. Mostly because they still lack of knowledge and experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs only one mistake that is for me is the main and biggest mistake of newbies an trader wannabe and that is trading in forex without trying to learn how to trade properly. I am earning in forex trading right now and I am building my trading account. In two to three more years I will be happy earning without any problem. My main goal and focus is to earn big without any problem.

do not yet have enough experience is a mistake made by traders, whereas in forex experience is very important, we have a lot of experience with it we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. therefore we need to have a lot of trading experience. we can use a demo account to have a lot of experience trading