Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes Forex Traders Make

LRdude

can you give some tips about that? you know sometimes it is hard to control the emotion when we are trading in forex, and if we use the money that we get from forex forum, i think that is depend on the person itself, can you imagine trying to be trader and then make some post and after that loss all of your money? LOL

Everyone knows that there are no emotion factor in any business. In every business people are staying for make better money. They just do any procedure and follow any trick for increase their profit level. So if you think about some emotional items in such forex treading - like your money is in hold or some uncertain comeback of it. It can give harm of your business mind. Business mean 100% loss or 100% profit. Just need to utilize your exact time.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I add to this list. You lose cause you have little knowledge and you trade blindly like a gambler. You get greedy an hasty and you open tons of trades and then lose it all. You use high capital and high leverage and you lose it all. You do not use stop loss. You trade on bad days like weekends and holiday. You trade a bad pair. You do not know what you're doing. You are way too hasty and not patience enough. You listen to other people. You have not practice in a demo account. All of these can lead to loss. 

• 3 months later...

The advice that professionals ought to handle the sentiment while investing may be usually replicated but this really is very hard to perform. When you have an opportunity to help generate more, you will want to get it? You'll experience undesirable once you know that you may possess gained more.

Traders make a lot of mistakes in Forex and among those mistakes are emotions. Emotions in the form of greed is something that has almost eaten deep in the minds of the greedy traders. They produce some perfect working analysis but spoils the broth with greed attached to their trade.

• 4 months later...

Emotions keep you off the main track. If you want to succeed in Forex - forget about emotions!

Yes, emotion indeed   have a bad impact on your trading., If you are trading with emotions, then you can get a lot of trouble. When emotions better left  a moment  trading  to re-trading until emotions subside

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is right we should put emotions away while entering in trade,

do not try to trade with emotions, because emotions will only worsen our trade. if we trade with emotions then only can we get the loss. for that, we should be able to minimize the emotions well. traders often difficult to control the emotions but with discipline then we can minimize the emotional

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

• 3 weeks later...

Theirs only one mistake for me and that mistake is trading in forex without properly learn how to trade first. theirs just thousands of reason why we fails in forex trading but theirs only one reason why we do end up making good in forex its because we know how to trade. I do advise newbies to spend time learning fundamental and technical analysis.

bad  trading psychology is most often experienced by traders, including emotions, greed, and revenge. we should not be trading with bad psychology. for it by trading with small capital we can train our trading psychology. The instaforex we can trade with $ 1

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest mistake in forex trading is when we invest small amount of money but want to earn big right away. We end up trading aggressively. Its good if we make profit but what if we end up losing? Then we end up having hard time earning in forex. I do suggest that we make some good money in forex trading by practicing in here.

Mistakes are continually meeting traders. Over and again, we try to avoid it but the facy remains that it is one big thing to avoid. Forex is a business that we can't easily predict and which might even make us make a lot of mistakes. In other to minimize the effect of this, then we simply have to work on those our mistakes in a bid to correct them.

• 2 weeks later...

For me theirs only one big mistake in forex trading and that is trading without really thinking of learning how to trade first. Lets face it. Theirs a lot of traders who prefer to gamble their bonus funds instead of having a good trading strategy. For them theirs nothing to loss but has big profit to gain if they do aggressive trading. This is the main reason why they love to focus on making big trade in forex to earn big profit or if they loss they only loss bonus funds.

many mistakes made ​​by traders is having poor trading psychology. too hastily to trade without having a pretty good skill and often trading with emosioanal. for that we need to be careful in forex. we should have enough skill and minimize emotion if we want to succeed in forex

You can say that again. Psychology is a very important virtue even though there are quite uncountable number of traders who neglect that. The psychology a trader has has a lot to do with his success as well because sometimes, humans are just what they think they are. It is always better to stay fit and also stay afloat when it comes to learning.

That's right though but there are quite some mistakes that are avoidable. Even though as humans, there are things we will do which we don't even know how it happened and how to face it, there are those we engineer ourselves and the consequences becomes as a result of our actions.

• 2 weeks later...

I only do feel that we only make one big mistake and that is to trade with limited knowledge in forex trading. I'm so sure that I can end up having too much profit in forex once I do know how to trade. I do learn great in here if I can. I'm so sure I will become a good earner if I can keep on trading with good strike.

Over times, I have found out that there is really a great importance tithe use of the safety tools like SL and TP. When a trader makes profit from Forex,, there is the tendency that he might also lose it especially when the account isn't monitored, that is where the great importance of making of these tools come into play.

Trading with emotion is one of the common mistakes made by traders. Trading with emotion will only give a loss for us. for it if we are trading with emotions then we need to learn and practice trading so well that emotions can be minimized with good

I just want to say that one mistake is the biggest and single mistake and that is trading in real account without even practicing. I do make some good money in forex trading right now and its just a matter of time before we can get the funds that we want. I been in forex trading for three years now and I'm really happy that some how I can achieve something good in here.