Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes Forex Traders Make

LRdude

A trader who doesn't want to improve their own skills shouldn't exist in foreign exchange they should going out to the other business which doesn't need much change. Forex need people to adapt faster because of its true nature and we should keep learning always in most of our own time.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much believe into someone and doesn't want to spend much time in demo account first. Demo account is useful for them as the place to see if that people who share their strategy with you is right or wrong.

That is also a good place to train your analytical skill so in the end you may able to make an accurate prediction and of course know how to manage your risk/money, the only thing you may not learn from demo account is emotion. Well, you learn some but not everything since the psychology of real and demo account is different to certain extent.

Gaban it seems we are on the same side now. Trading with emotions is bad that is why we are trying as the best as we can to exclude that to our trading, i saw a poster if i don't make any mistake who can trade with emotions by controlling it but it is nearly impossible to do since that is so dangerous thing to do. Another big mistake is actually we are too easily to be sway by opinion and market change.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

In general, mistakes in the trading process are quite common. I myself have been working in this industry for a long time with the broker Amarkets, and I myself made a number of mistakes in the beginning. in my opinion, the main thing for a trader is to be able to analyze them correctly.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stress is not just for forex trading, it is a very harmful thing for any job. Because you can't do any job well under stress. If you want to do something well, you need to get out of stress first and then slowly. So if you want to do well in Forex trading, you have to get out of stress first. One of the ways to get out of stress in the forex market is to trade with money management.

• 2 months later...