Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners

LRdude

While doing some experimental trading I notice that most known strategies are actually have almost similar results in term of earning percentage after three months of trading. So in short even if you trade using scalping strategy, naked strategy, hedging, swing strategy and so on. I notice that you can still earn same amount of profit in term of percentage. I guess what we just need to do is practice.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think the best strategy for a beginner is able to establish a strong capital endurance in each trade so that they will have a small risk of loss and also they take consistent profits on every trade they do with small profit targets; each day due to the that they will get many benefits from their trade

Finally I'm thinking of investing 35 dollars in one broker site using paypal. Its my first time to invest using paypal and I hope I don't make a mistake in here since right now I have hard time funding my account with paypal funds. Anyway the easy forex strategy for newbies for me is to trade using mini account as you can trade with small capital and can make good money each month.

with a mini trading account we can manage the finances that we have, especially if we use only a small capital that is definitely very risky at all if you use a long-term trade. therefore for beginners who have only a small capital better use of strategies SL / TP to prevent the risk of loss of capital that we use so we can get back trading while learning to master the control of emotions and psychology that is much needed in a real trading account.

• 10 months later...

As a newbie, a good strategy would be to always trade at the right time like Asian market time or London and also avoid weekends and holiday as these are bad trends. Its all about the right time, the right market and the right trends. Now, if you hit the wrong time, wrong market, and wrong trend, you will lose money so do not trade during those time and you will be fine. Its all about your knowledge and skills so you can gain or lose and all will depend on each investor or trader. No two traders are alike. We all have different knowledge, control level, talent, and understanding. Lastly, we all analyze differently and take risk differently so no two traders can be the example of forex failure or success. It changes with you only. You can profit in forex or lose. All will depend on you. 

• 3 months later...

The best forex technique for the particular novices should be to abide by the particular tendency. Many of us may very well be knowledgeable to the fact that the particular tendency is recognized as as the traders best friend along with simply by following this we have now some sort of maximum chances of winding up with profits.

That's a nice one. Developing trading strategies is something that is always difficult for a beginner and this could really help. In Forex, the first step after learning the basis is always to build a good and working strategy. This is the base of the trader and the foundation upon which his success would be built.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

beginners has no knowledge and experience, they should take training and perform observation. to point out the best rules and trading strategy. do not expect instant result. we can be rich overnight or being a skilled trader overnight. construct skills and understanding, require patience.

First knowledge and then experience, how to get knowledge? Well as many people said go to where it comes, if you want offline one search in bookstore, for online one you can visit many sites including babypips. As for experiences, you can get it anywhere as long as you are trade and applied it, as for newbie demo account is the most suitable place for them to increase their experience during early phase.

• 5 years later...

If you have good passion and can work really very hard, achieving success in any sector in life would be really very easy. There are many people who always want to get more but without any learning and hard work. But trust me, in Forex market knowledge and passion means everything. I always work here with full passion and concentration with the best guideline I got from my broker. And now I have become one of the successful traders.

• 4 months later...

Right strategy is something that is truly must if we are to benefit in the finance field. Not the easiest of things but quite doable one. It is what takes me to eInvestment, as it is an excellent place to invest in because of the safety aspect and how reliable investment it could be.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...