All Pips

Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners

LRdude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest beginners trade using the Inside bar strategy. It is highly effective. The inside bar strategy is best traded as a continuation pattern which means that beginners need to use a pending order to trade with a breakout in the direction of a major trend.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, gds221 said:

I believe that here everyone chooses a suitable strategy for themselves, there is not one universal option that would bring profit to everyone.

I agree, everyone should choose their own preferred methods based on their own personality and lifestyle. It's also important to not just focus on the correct strategy but also take trading psychology into consideration.

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you a lot of insights!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...