Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Veritas Funds - veritasfunds.com

I am not admin :

veritasfunds_468.gif

Veritas Funds is a leading provider of global financial services to clients all over the world. Veritas Funds specializes in asset and investment management services globally. Since 2006, we have been able to provide thousands of individuals and corporations worldwide with offshore asset and investment management services.

As an incorporated offshore investment company, we are proud of our international team of experienced and successful investment managers and experts. Our team uses a conservative method of approach to investing. They are knowledgeable in all financial and investment fields, have extensive analytical skills and experience in innovative financial strategies to achieve the best performance for your financial portfolio. Our team optimizes your profits with keeping a low risk approach to the markets.

1,4% Period: 7 days Min Deposit: $10 Max Deposit: $50000 Deposit returned: Yes

1,5%Period: 14 days Min Deposit: $10 Max Deposit: $50000 Deposit returned: Yes

1,6%Period: 21 days Min Deposit: $10 Max Deposit: $50000 Deposit returned: Yes

1,7%Period: 28 days Min Deposit: $10 Max Deposit: $50000 Deposit returned: Yes

Instant Payouts

Our multi-level affiliate program consists of three levels to earn up to 8% of each deposit down to 3% for the referrals of your referrals and to third level deposits at 1% for the referrals invited by the referrals you invited directly to Veritas Funds.

LR,PM,AP

Name Server:

NS1.VERITASFUNDS.COM

NS2.VERITASFUNDS.COM

Our deposit:

Date : 2011-18-09 22:56:51

From/To Account : U1600112 (Veritas Funds)

Amount : -20.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 70874343

Memo : Deposit To V1 by InfernusZp

1983157.jpg

Veritas Funds

well, the lowest plan term is one week and the highest up to four weeks maximum, thus the plans can be considered as short term only,

but since the plans have lower ROI, it can take around three months to get reached break even point,

here another advantage is that all the plans have the minimum set at $10, but only thing that differs is it's term.

@archu7: Yes it will take 75 days to reach break even point which is big time as we see many Hyip coming and disappearing within a short span. As the site is in its initial stages investing there is not worth now.

The thing i like about the Hyip is script and the plans which are stable.

VeritasFunds.com - Update

Admin's News Letter Update September 27, 2011 8:55 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Hello Members,

Welcome to Veritas Funds. Many of our members investments have been maturing over the past 2 days and we have seen this as a good time to update all our members on the latest with Veritas Funds.

Veritas Funds pays into four investment funds from 1.4% to 1.7% daily for 7 to 28 calendar days (7 days a week) instantly. Earnings can be withdrawn 7 days a week. Principal returned at end. Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay accepted for all investments.

All our investment funds allow entrance at a $10 minimum. We have described in detail about our four available funds:

V1: 1.4% daily for 7 calendar days paying instantly 7 days a week

V2: 1.5% daily for 14 calendar days paying instantly 7 days a week

V3: 1.6% daily for 21 calendar days paying instantly 7 days a week

V4: 1.7% daily for 28 calendar days paying instantly 7 days a week

Veritas Funds also offers a terrific additional revenue source for its members. We offer a three level referral program for all members.

1st level deposits (the direct referrals of yours): 8%

2nd level deposits (the referrals your direct referrals refer): 3%

3rd level deposits (the referrals of the referrals you directly referred): 1%

All your referrals three levels deep will earn you referral commissions for all deposits.

Veritas Funds thank you for your support.

latest news update from the program as on 3rd October regarding Debit Card withdrawal system !

Debit Card Withdrawal System

To be even more competitive, we have begun the process it takes to offer a debit card withdrawal system for our members. We will be posting updates along the way both logistically and technically for our debit card withdrawal system via Facebook and Twitter. Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest!

Updated on : 2011-10-03

VeritasFunds.com - Newsletter

Admin's News Letter Update October 4, 2011 8:27 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Hello Members,

Welcome to Veritas Funds. Today marks the maturing of investments in our V2 plan. Thank you to our investors who continue to support Veritas Funds as we go forward to producing real honest results for all investors in all our funds. We continue to provide instant withdrawals of interest and principal as we have from day one on our safe and secure website.

We have also switched email servers to provide a better experience for all our members who may have had issues at time with account emails. Thank you for the positive feedback on our email system test we sent out yesterday.

To be even more competitive, we have begun the process it will take to provide debit card withdrawals via our website. Updates along the way will be posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Be sure to follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest on our debit card withdrawal system.

Veritas Funds pays into four investment funds from 1.4% to 1.7% daily for 7 to 28 calendar days (7 days a week) instantly. Earnings can be withdrawn 7 days a week. Principal returned at end. Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay accepted for all investments.

All our investment funds allow entrance at a $10 minimum. We have described in detail about our four available funds:

Veritas Funds also offers a terrific additional revenue source for its members. We offer a three level referral program for all members.

All your referrals three levels deep will earn you referral commissions for all deposits.

Veritas Funds thanks you for your support.

www.veritasfunds.com

well, there is no ratings page on this site also no monitor has yet been added to show up the current status of the program,

so I have tried to check out the program details on GP monitor and has found that this one has been PAYING for seventeen days so far,

even the plans also have sustainable ROI, thus this one will continue to pay such a low ROI for a long time.

I invested in this site in the 7 days plan on 10/01/2011 and had got six times instant payment. I am waiting for the last payment tomorrow as well as the maturity of my investment.

I like the program but really doubt that how long it can go. I will withdraw my principal and interest after its maturity

@1860strongboy

I don't think you should get much worried on your investment in this site, since this one is just three weeks old and I am sure the last plan with four week term also will be completed successfully, the ROI offered has been sustainable, I tried to check out it's rank in Alexa, it's much big rank, 152,116 !

Hi, @archu7

I have successfully finished my first 7 day investment here and withdrew the principal plus interest. Then I went for $25 via alertpay for another 7 days plan. I experienced some technical difficulty when investing that the fund didn't show up in my account. However, after contacting the admin, he added as bonus into my account. So far so good. I plan to withdraw the interest every 3 days.

I hope that I can finish the next plan, when it would be 28 days, just right before the finish of first month.

@1860strongboy

well, there is no problem with the payment system in here so far, of course the deposits can be manually updated sometimes, that can happen with any hyip, due to a result of error in e-currency system which you used while making the investment,

I still believe that one can complete few rounds with the last plan having 28 days term, since the profit offered in here is sustainable.

Basically I will withdraw the interest in every 3 days due to alertpay mimimum transaction requirement of $1. I can see the interest accumulated in my account today.

I don't have any problem with the manual fund added.The only problem is the time of delay. I should have known the interest result last night but now it delay till this morning. Well, I can't blame him because it is my problem or saying e-currency problem. The admin did have a good attitude to respond to e-mail now.

I will keep report here my updated information.

P.S. @archu7, thanks for your suggestion. I get more confidence in this site. Hope it can develop to a strong site like PS.

Well, I received an e-mail from the admin today, stating:

"Your username : tester

Hello Members,

As we prepare your members area for our debit card system, we are sending out this newsletter to announce some of the specifics on the Debit Card Withdrawal Pilot program.

100 active investors will be selected to receive the debit card for free to thoroughly test the debit card withdrawal system in its entirety over a 4 week period. The 100 active investors chosen will receive the debit card for free and their account panel will receive a new section titled Debit Card which will allow withdrawal as well as transaction data for the debit card.

When the time comes for selection into the pilot program, a user must be an active investor to be selected. The minimum active investment a user can have is $100 to participate in the debit card withdrawal pilot program.

Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter for the announcement of open applications into the debit card withdrawal pilot program coming soon.

www.veritasfunds.com[/url]"

This was the following up with its newsletter several days ago to finally launch the debit card features. However, it seems to me that nowadays recent promotion news for a hyip may not be a good sign. If this is a good established program for a long time, I would accept the news. If that's a new site just try to promote to get more fund, I think it is dangerous. Just hope that not very many investors pour in with over $100 investment right away, which might can extend its life period.

No matter good or bad sign, I just hope that it can at least stay for another week. Right now, there's no sufficient evidence saying that is a problem. All of these are my opinions only.

vAdmin's News Letter Update October 11, 2011 10:05 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Veritas Funds Members,

Our team would like to thank you for your continued support of Veritas Funds and its ongoing advancements. V1 investors are maturing their investments and re-investments for the third time as you receive this newsletter. V3 investors are maturing for the first time since our acceptance of digital e-currencies. To note, we have reached an active members milestone of 1000 active investors.

We have received support tickets for investors asking to view monitors. For those interested in monitors, there are several concise sources that list them all. You can view many at these links:

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/veritasfunds.com

http://www.allhyiplist.com/details/veritasfunds.com

Our first major addition of the debit card withdrawal system is underway. We will be introducing the application process in an upcoming newsletter for the debit card pilot program. This will be a limited test group that will receive the debit card for free. These users will be able to withdraw their earnings to their debit card via their account panel in a new debit card panel. This pilot program will likely last 3-4 weeks to thoroughly test the system before launching it to all members.

With the launch of a debit card withdrawal system, it will allow interested members to have almost near instant use of their funds anywhere in the world. You will be able to view your balance and withdraw your earnings as well as view your transactions through a new part of the account panel here at VeritasFunds.com

Stay alert to our Facebook/Twitter as well as your email inbox as we update further on our debit card withdrawal system.

As always, Veritas Funds pays into four investment funds from 1.4% to 1.7% daily for 7 to 28 calendar days (7 days a week) instantly. Earnings can be withdrawn 7 days a week. Principal returned at end. Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay accepted for all investments.

Veritas Funds thanks you for your support.

www.veritasfunds.com

today, this program must have been celebrating one month online, since this one is exactly 30 days old by now,

there is ACTIVE status for this program on GoldPoll as well,

only that they have no monitor yet to add to the site, but this hyip is still hot with lot of latest payment proofs around.

One more good thing about this site is that the admin's attitude is really good and even paying attention to small detailed issue. For example, when the LR was temporary down and back up, he sent out e-mails informing investors. Plus, he responded e-mail and took action all the times. I like this program.

One more good thing about this site is that the admin's attitude is really good and even paying attention to small detailed issue. For example, when the LR was temporary down and back up, he sent out e-mails informing investors. Plus, he responded e-mail and took action all the times. I like this program.

most of the hyips will do that like informing their clients regarding the down time of e-currencies etc, it is to avoid the panic that may start up by those that were unaware of the situation and may spread rumors that the program is not paying etc, anyway, it is much appreciated that few hyip admins like Veritas Funds admin take time to notify the investors on these updates.

Admin's News Letter Update November 1, 2011 08:07 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Security Alert from Veritas Funds

We will not ask you for any reason to enable API on your Liberty Reserve Account. There has been a fraudulent email sent out that we have been receiving reports about asking users to enable API in their Liberty Reserve accounts. We will never send out an email asking this to be done and it should never be enabled on your Liberty Reserve account for any reason. You will lose your funds in Liberty Reserve if you follow the instructions in the fraudulent email.

If you have received this email, it is not from us. Again, under no circumstances, should API be enabled in your Liberty Reserve account.

www.veritasfunds.com

Admin's News Letter Update November 1, 2011 08:07 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

it is good to know that the admin is responsible and sends an immediate alert to their clients regarding those spammers,

so we should never enable API in our LR accounts as that will be instructions given by hackers to rob our accounts,

this program is still active and has been paying for exactly forty six days so far.

VeritasFunds.com - Offshore Visa Card

Admin's News Letter Update November 11, 2011 08:25 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

The day has arrived for our launch of the Veritas Funds Offshore VISA card. As you may be currently aware, our entire withdrawal system is being recoded to accommodate our VISA withdrawal system and to address some API changes in the Liberty Reserve system. Our new withdrawal system will allow near instant funding to your Veritas Funds Offshore VISA card. The VISA system will be available to our investors as well as non-investors who wish to use our VISA card. The security of your funds is provided by the bank and the portal to check your funds and transactions is still available to your even if our website is offline for any reason. The online platform to manage your card is separate from our website and run by the banking institution.

To order the offshore VISA card, you will need to send the fee of $99 to our Liberty Reserve Account: U1600112 OR to our PerfectMoney account: U1451845

Processing time is 10-14 days. DHL and Rush processing fee from the bank is $49 which will take about one week. If you wish to order with DHL and rush processing, your total will be $148.

Once payment is sent, please open a support ticket with the transaction information so we can continue processing your order. Offshore VISA card details below:

3.2% funding fee for Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney

6.0% funding fee for AlertPay

Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit: $2500

Daily POS Withdrawal Limit: $10000

Maximum Load Per Month: $25000

ATM Withdrawal: $2.00

$6 Monthly Fee

ID Scan (Drivers License or Passport) and Utility Bill is required by the bank to be approved.

If you have any questions, concerns, etc. about the offshore VISA card, please contact us by opening up a support ticket.

VeritasFunds.com - Offshore Visa Card

Admin's News Letter Update November 11, 2011 08:25 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

in the above update, I have found something suspicious, "As you may be currently aware, our entire withdrawal system is being recoded to accommodate our VISA withdrawal system and to address some API changes in the Liberty Reserve system. "

a hyip usually ask us to make changes in LR API when it turns to scam and yeah, this one is a scam site now, I just checked out GoldPoll monitor and the status of the program is NOT PAID !