Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cheri-import - cheri-import.com

In a nutshell, Cheri Import is a financial company founded in 2008, our a company that specializes in internet marketing and advertisement. We generate the bulk of our profit based on 10 of our own internet platforms which we promote using a variety of internet marketing techniques and tools. The two largest advertising platforms that we use are "Google AdWords" and "Yahoo! Advertising". We employ a team of SEO and CPA marketing experts, who have proven their abilities and proven that they rank among the best in this sphere of activity.

It is maxi 6% for account principals starting from $100-4999, maxi 10% for account principals of $5,000-10000 and above and 14% for deposits of $10,000-30000 and more. Special rates can be negoatiated for

significant investments. Contact our customer service if you are planning on making a significant investment.

http://cheri-import.com/

In a nutshell, Cheri Import is a financial company founded in 2008, our a company that specializes in internet marketing and advertisement. We generate the bulk of our profit based on 10 of our own internet platforms which we promote using a variety of internet marketing techniques and tools. The two largest advertising platforms that we use are "Google AdWords" and "Yahoo! Advertising". We employ a team of SEO and CPA marketing experts, who have proven their abilities and proven that they rank among the best in this sphere of activity.

It is maxi 6% for account principals starting from $100-4999, maxi 10% for account principals of $5,000-10000 and above and 14% for deposits of $10,000-30000 and more. Special rates can be negoatiated for

significant investments. Contact our customer service if you are planning on making a significant investment.

http://cheri-import.com/

Its a interesting concept this site has. when i read faq it says: What is the minimum/maximum I can invest?

The minimum is $100.00, and there is no maximum deposit limit. We offer individual rates for significant investments.

But in the first home page it says plan 1 starts from´$500.00..

I dont like when its not clear from the beginning, and I dont like the front that you think you can deposit via all this payemnt processors...like paypal, moneybookers neteller and so on. When in fact i read get strated and its Liberty reserve they use and a few others...but not paypal and moneybookers.

• 2 weeks later...

what the minimum investment here is about a hundred dollar which not good coz of its high risks, well ill passed this site for now, coz i dont have a hundred bucks yet, but maybe on the near future.. And i think this site is sustainable so it will lasts.

what the minimum investment here is about a hundred dollar which not good coz of its high risks, well ill passed this site for now, coz i dont have a hundred bucks yet, but maybe on the near future.. And i think this site is sustainable so it will lasts.

In level 1 minimum deposit is 500$ that earns just 10% interest a month.

Though it is sustainable though program can last long (probability), but still this involves risk of hyip investment.

So i dont think it would be wise to invest in this program and wait for 10 months to reach bep.

• 3 weeks later...