All Pips

Is it ok to cheat hyips?

yogeshwartyagi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheating hyip is not a wise thing to do in hyip industry, i also think that will make poeple only loss their money from HYIP, it is better to focus with our investment rather than only want to cheating hyip by create double account, it is worthy to focus with our investment

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is okay to cheat hyip but i think according to my experience it is impossible to cheat hyip's.

It stil possible, but the question for our action is our action worthy for what we do? then for me that is depend of that site, if that site is long term hyip site then it is worth thing to do, if it is only short term i suggest it is better to focus to your investment, but overall it is better not to cheat them.

• 4 weeks later...

it is okay to cheat hyip but i think according to my experience it is impossible to cheat hyip's.

Thinking from different perspectives, yes it is ok to cheat HYIP because in the 1st place HYIP admins themselves are cheaters and scammers since HYIP websites run using the Ponzi scheme. However, if you cheat a HYIP, you aren't different from the HYIP admins too because you are a cheater yourself. But anyway, how to cheat HYIP when they are the biggest cheaters ? Cheaters won't get cheated !