Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eindomarket - www.eindomarket.com

dennypiyu

I am not admin this forum. I found this forum from google. post rate: - $0,02 per post - $0,02 per new thread - minimum payout $1 via LR Link: http://eindomarket.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3

Impossible to signup.

I always get this message:

• The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

Even though I tried many times, it always tells me my captcha code is wrong.

Well I did not have any problem in signing up and created my account successfully. @David i feel you should check your browser as some browser do not display correct image and ensure you are not using proxy.

Forum is so new and there are only few posts most sections are empty, i would not continue posting here until other users also post and admin proves to be one paying.

I've checked this forum the other and as I have tried to make some post, it is not succeeding and it seems that my post was not accepted in here, perhaps there is some kind of glitch in their system.

What do you mean not accepted? Maybe your posts are not in the paying section. Or there are problems in the forums since they do have only one ad i seen so this will be not a good start for a forum. :D

I guess there was a glitch my friend. What I mean that it was not accepted was that it was not successfully submitted and was display on the thread that I have posted with.

So it might be a problem with the forum script. I guess that being a new forum will really give it bugs that admin will encounter. I also know that other ptp forums we know did have problems in the scripts for instance in the point system. :D

i tried to signup but i couldn't , it shows me this message !

"Sorry but you cannot register at this time because the administrator has disabled new account registrations."

so what can I so ?? i guess that i'll contact the admin

I suggest not to join anymore as I feel that this forum will just be a waste of our time if we will visit and continue to post in here.