Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Asta Funding - astfunding.com

I am not the Admin.

Asta Funding

ASTA Funds Management Company (NASDAQ Stock Code: ASFI) is a leader in the field of acquisition, management and liquidation of business receivable by the consumers and buy all kinds of debts of different issuers, including but not limited to the department of credit cards, telecommunications and public utilities.

Plans:

TRAININGAmount: 5 $ - 50 $ Interest: 0.1 % daily Period: 200 business days Compounding: no Principal return: yes Referral comission: 5 %

BASICAmount: 50 $ - 500 $ Interest: 1 % daily Period: 200 business days Compounding: no Principal return: yes Referral comission: 5 %

ADVANCEDAmount: 500 $ - 5000 $ Interest: 2 % daily Period: 200 business days Compounding: no Principal return: yes Referral comission: 5 %

PROFESSIONALAmount: 5000 $ - 50000 $ Interest: 4 % daily Period: 200 business days Compounding: no Principal return: yes Referral comission: 5 %

Accepts LR, AR

Link: Asta Funding

I think the sign up offer of $100 is quite good, so we should make use of it,

but that bonus money of $100 will be activated only if we make at least a $5 investment,

or if we refer three active members to the program, or by logging in to the program for hundred days continuously !

100$ bonus is really good attraction though it does not effect the earning much as on investing 5$ at total 105$ investment we earn only 10.5 cent a day, but 100$ leave really good impression on visitors - good that those do not invest can activate this bonus by loging in continously for 100 days or referirrng 3 active members. Whatever i feel 5$ is not big deal to get this attractive bonus offer.

I have noticed that this program is available in Chinese as well as Francaise languages along with USA English !

that is another attractive feature that they can attract investors from those countries to the program,

I also feel that the $100 bonus is negligible if we invest $5, as the ROI is just 0.1% daily !