Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

regardstrade - regardstrade.com

I am not admin this site!

At Regards Trade, we have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit requirement to only $4. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with Regards Trade without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Once you are 100% satisfied with the reliability and security of our company, you can proceed to make a larger investment. Our plans are tailor-made to meet the needs and requirements of investors of varying financial resources.

Features & Benefits

100% Offshore

Daily Backups

DDos Protection

Privacy Protected

reNaMZ5V76h.jpg

Payout via : LibertyReserve/Perfectmoney

http://regardstrade.com/?ref=phuonglam1

latest news update from the program regarding their rules and other important instructions to follow !

Please Remember!

1. Spam not allowed, we have zero tolerance with spam.

2. You cannot sign under yourself,

one member can have only one account here. Anyone found in violation will have all offending accounts deleted without warning.

Sep-9-2011 04:41:59 AM

Really very good site that we can get all the important features like protected server, possible exchange scheme, Forex update and server update. But we should expect some hyip proof forum for get more support from them. Plans are good that we can start with them for just $4 and by which we can get 15% net profit after 6 weeks. So little more trusted to me. I also liked their 3 layer ref. scheme because from them we also gain some more profit on each deposit under my downline. Hopefully something will be good on there.

this program has been living for twelve days so far and having WAITING status on monitors currently,

since the lowest term of the plan is six weeks, it can take that long to get paid from the program as well as the status to get updated to PAYING !

the minimum is set at $4 which can be affordable.

The program is listed at goldpoll where it is monitored since 12 days and naturally the status is waiting because the shortest plan is that pay after 6 weeks. As per stats program is 46 days old. Two plans it has and both are fixed term plan, total profit we get at expiry of 6 weeks is only 15% that is too low compare to other standard hyips. So i dont not find this offer interesting.

@yogesh

yeah, it's very slow profit, but that is what make a program to be more stable for a long time,

and the monitor GP is still monitor this site with WAITING status so far for around three weeks, it's twenty days to be exact,

thus half of the plan term is finished, another three weeks to go to have the status updated.