Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollarsurveys - dollarsurveys.net

Droganan

I am not the admin.

This site pays one dollar per review.I have seen one lady on my lot posting proof of payment.I have joined this site for 2 months and i havent got any survey.They havent mention anything on site but i have doubt this site dont give opportunity to Asian members.Or may be Asian members get review rarely.

There is nothing called minimum payout.They pay one dollar per survey and after doing survey you get one dollar in pay pal account within 7 days.

http://www.dollarsurveys.net

Please do your research before joining a program.

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are no surveys available right now.Unfortunately, there are no additional surveys available right now. We add new surveys to our system all the time, so check back tomorrow to see if there are surveys available. Sometimes we don't have enough surveys to go around, but we are always trying to make new ones available. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Come back tomorrow for another survey!

I almost access to the site everyday,but I never complete a survey,I doubt the webmaster is a scammer?And no any payment proof in search engine!

• 3 weeks later...

I ever tried some survey site but its really hard to get $ for survey and still i dont make money here . but after hering this that this site dont accept Indian members then that hope also gone . anyway i think its better to spend time ptp forum when they are really paying.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have tried this site. For every survey that I was able to complete, it usually paid me within the week that I completed it. There are some cases when it took a long time for the payout to reach my PayPal account. However, they have always paid me whenever I completed a survey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Paying per review will be good because it is 1$ amount that they are offering to us and what type of reviews that we should give to them on which offers ? I hope they make the payments on time because we are doing this for payments and I think we should first clarify it before joining this program..

• 9 months later...

I am seeing this message for last 2 years.

Unfortunately, there are no additional surveys available right now. We add new surveys to our system all the time, so check back tomorrow to see if there are surveys available. Sometimes we don't have enough surveys to go around, but we are always trying to make new ones available. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Come back tomorrow for another survey!

• 4 years later...

Hello, we have started a project to help people make money online free (zero investment to get started) and turn it into more. https://makemoneyonlinefree.co.uk.

We are looking for people to share the site, join our paying GPT sites if you’re not already a member, and we want to grow our list so are asking everyone to post paying sites in this thread or send us a private message and we will sign up underneath you.

Criteria: As we all know when making money online, not all sites can be trusted. So the sites must: Be paying (proof required). Ideally have a low minimum payout. Doesn't require too much work to earn.

Paid programmes are welcome as long as they are not too expensive to get started.

Please let us know,

Cheers, MMOF.