Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Main reason Why Forex Fraders Fails.

thank you for sharing this post and i agree with what you have stated or posted. i would also agree that one main reason why we fail is that we where too struck with the big amount of money that we may get if we will be able to risk big amount of money, but then we set aside the fact that we may fail if we dont think every movement we make.

I loss yesterday in one of my trade ,and I want to share the main reason why I loos in here , I open a trade while dicusing with someone and no stoploos was set and the market go agains me so quikly without noticing this I loos 30$ thank God it wasnt that much,now that I know the real function of stop los e

• 3 weeks later...

Spending time sufficiently on the demo accounts can help a trader develop the necessary skills to overcome the negative influence of psychology during trader. With a reliable trading system and a good technique for risk management, a trader is sure to be confident which on the overall is needed to make money int hs business.

• 7 months later...

The main reason why forex trader fails is very simple. Its because they trade too many. In my experience if we incur loses we try to increase our lot size in hoping we can ear back our loses and earn money and that means more exposure. Now on other hand if you make good profit you open bigger lot size because you want to earn more. So in short regardless if your making money or not you will going to end up opening bigger lot size. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the knowledge is something that is important and many traders seem to ignore it because they think that they can trade without learning forex or having a tested out trading strategy. They just assume that they can the luck that can sustain their trading and get to a point when it can be profitable for them without knowledge or practice.

trader fail when they decide to give up or stop trading because they unable to find the right path to success. if traders never make a good result while they are still active trading, not classify as failure because maybe they are still in learning process or still persistent to find the right path.

trader fail when they decide to give up or stop trading because they unable to find the right path to success. if traders never make a good result while they are still active trading, not classify as failure because maybe they are still in learning process or still persistent to find the right path.

I dont think that this will classify as failing because you are intentionally giving up. Giving up may come as a result of a trader losing a series of trades and therefore losing the confidence to continue trading forex. Its always good for the trader to try and determine the reason for the failure first before deciding to throw in the towel.

Yea this is very much correct @Titrus I dont also think that this is the reason why forex traders fail because in forex no matter how you will ever try you can notfail because you just want to stop trading I dont accept that fact for sure what I know is that many traders fail because they lack proper trading skills and good plans for themself period

Trading requires acquiring the proper knowledge, skills and a good trading system. You need preparation before you go into trades through analysis so that yo can be able to make informed trading decisions. Knowledge therefore is the basic things that one has to have in order to be a good trader and without the lack thereof, they wont be successful.

Hmm that is true anywell a good forex need to try his own possible best and make sure that he practice and learn very well nearly everything about forex trading before he can step into the forex trading live account to trade this sometime make its unrealistic to get to your desire point and for sure you will make it to your own edge if you follow this step so the main and the major thing to do is just and simply to learn forex trading first.

In everything that you do and you find that its a new environment for you, you should always take the time to study it and make sure that you understand before you make an investment. Otherwise you would be as good as throwing your money away and this is why traders fail because they fail to be patient enough to learn and equip themselves first for trading.

The most common reason the traders fail is due to the lack of knowledge and decision making skills . As we can see most of the traders will be think forex as a very easy business and they come into this business and without proper knowledge they start trading and finally as a result they will be loosing money . This is the most common think we can find in most of the traders .

The main reason why forex traders fails is because either they lack proper training and lack of forex knowledge or they are just over confidence that they think what they are doing is enough to make their account sustain for a long time. But in the end after trading for few weeks they end up realizing that they get MC. So its better to trade in forex with great respect and always on defensive.

The most common reason who forex traders fail is due to the lack of practice and forex skills . we see many trader do trading every day but some will be in profits and some will be loss so that is not the fault of forex that is the fault of trader . if a trader is good developed with the forex skills then he will be in profits and if he is not much aware about forex then we will be in loss .

actually there are alot of aspect, just like chintu said but there are market condition or make wrong strategy or movement and then lack of psychological thing, sometimes trader could be greedy and really want to get profit but after one trading he loss his profit. and i don't see any other thing aside from this all.

I do think too that one of the major reasons that traders fail in forex is because of not enough knowledge and practice of the forex market before they can get to trading in the real account. This is vital for any trader to do but unfortunarely some tend to ignore advice and still jump directly into trading.

There are so many reasons, and too wide to talk about each reason here. And there is no main reason, but by the system if the trader makes wrong position, then the account will get the loss in amount here. If we talk about why we can make wrong position, then the answer will be so wide

• 2 weeks later...

Traders fail for a lot of reasons, and though the main causes are emotions and lack of discipline, that are many others that are annoying. Like for example, some traders fail because they assume that predicting in Forex is guess work, and make it turn into a game of gambling. Then there are those who choose to trade directly on the live account without even using the demo account after doing a little reading.

Just like the reasons for the success of traders we have always have reasons for the traders failures. Though, why we need to have these failures, is because, we need to make our failures as our strengths so, it will be beneficial for us to have this betterment for our trading and not to just know them but to learn them for our future trading. If they did not look their failures as means of their success then, they are not going to be successful.

traders fail and always suffer loss because they try to control the market. they want the market move suits with their expectation while its impossible to expect it will be happen. traders need to beat their self first and not expect that the market will always give them win. if traders still feel that some of consecutive loss will wrecked their life and one win make them happy like children got 100 bucks from their parent, that mean their success is still far far away.