Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Main reason Why Forex Fraders Fails.

Trading in demo account will always free from the risk because only use virtrual money, but demo account although we can making huge profit but we can't wirthdraw profit and demo account is place to backtesting system also strategy and learning for trader

Yes we can see that clearly just look at how much people use it and keep using it, that is one of the reason why demo account used by lots of people because no risk here. People usually fall in trading and suffer much more losses because they don't know how to utilize this account to its fullest.

Yes we can see that clearly just look at how much people use it and keep using it, that is one of the reason why demo account used by lots of people because no risk here. People usually fall in trading and suffer much more losses because they don't know how to utilize this account to its fullest.

therefore, we must use a demo account like a real account. in a demo account we need to take advantage of this business well. although only virtual money, but we also need to use a demo account so well that it would benefit us

Maybe lack of patience why people encounter failure in this kind of business. You need to be more patience for you to continue working here. As we all know that it takes along time for you to reach success. 

Patience is needed so we will be able to get success. but we also need to improve skills. try to use our trading experience as lesson so we will be better when trading

Patience is needed so we will be able to get success. but we also need to improve skills. try to use our trading experience as lesson so we will be better when trading

I've heard this kind of things many times before and that is contain some truths, basically patience is different to one trader to the others, for me at first i am not really patience even up to now sometimes i feel like i am in rush to make money so i could be rich as fast as i can but that kind of thought won't work again, that kind of thought which some people also think would reduce me to ashes, so trying to avoid that kind of feeling would be so much helpful for me.Trading with uncontrollable emotions in foreign exchange is so dangerous

But it doesn't mean that you can simply excuse for your trading style in past and also seems like making such a very normal thing for people to lack of patience and blame it for loss, patience differs from one trader to the other traders. This is one of the reason why they fail just like what you said and it surely need some improvement depend on the need of that trader.

Lack of knowledge and skills is the major reason why forex traders do fail some traders just want to make as fast cash as possible they refuse to invest their own time in learning all they want is to make fast money and at the end of the day this lead them to failure

One of the basic reason why forex traders fail is the fact that the traders dont have a well set money management strategy to deal will. As per my views, money management is the most important part of forex trading and should be handled wisely to keep earning through forex. 

But it doesn't mean that you can simply excuse for your trading style in past and also seems like making such a very normal thing for people to lack of patience and blame it for loss, patience differs from one trader to the other traders. This is one of the reason why they fail just like what you said and it surely need some improvement depend on the need of that trader.

Of course, someone need self-consicious when they trade, if they do something wrong admit it and then re-learn or fix what is the problem which you faced. Pretty much simple, right? Not, because everybody is different and the way to approach the problem is different. Many traders lose simply because emotions, but some lose because they lack of accurate analysis which indicated the lack of experience.

Lack of knowledge is the major reason why forex traders fail because if you dont have the knowledge and skills there is no way which you can make it in the forex market so all we need is knowledge and to avoid the failure

I cannot say much about your post here but of course knowledge is the thing we should have but experience above all. Knowledge won't give any result, but if you keep practicing then knowledge will turn into experience which is more embedded deep into your mind and muscle thus you can trade fluently and the same thing with your risk or money management.

One of the basic reason why forex traders fail is the fact that the traders don't have a well set money management strategy to deal will. As per my views, money management is the most important part of forex trading and should be handled wisely to keep earning through forex. 

There are certain reasons like lack of knowledge, experience and that, but it’s also to do with the mindset, it’s so often that we have wrong mindset and that’s what creates issues, I believe if we have right mindset then we will not have too much trouble over losses and will be able to regain easily.

Lack of knowledge and skills are that thing which is needed for any trader to succeed when you learn you become expert and have good skills through the good skills that we have is what that do make us alot of profit so first of all practice make perfect

Lack of knowledge and skills are that thing which is needed for any trader to succeed when you learn you become expert and have good skills through the good skills that we have is what that do make us alot of profit so first of all practice make perfect

We can use demo account and it will give us experience. From experience, we will get new knowledge if we want to make evaluation. Skill should be improved to make us  be better and better more

Many traders fail in forex as forex is a business that has a lot risk and therefore, we need to be able to have good skills, with skills that increase will allow us to improve trading results. and always use the SL and TP when trading to minimize loss

• 6 months later...

The main reason is insufficient knowledge and even experience, so if we want to avoid losing then we need to learn as much as we can to gain most. I do it all nicely under OctaFX, as they are magnificent with having small spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are over 70 instruments to select from and the rebate program they have is all so much classier with being able to get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost.

• 4 weeks later...

The main reason is insufficient knowledge and even experience, so if we want to avoid losing then we need to learn as much as we can to gain most. I do it all nicely under OctaFX, as they are magnificent with having small spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there are over 70 instruments to select from and the rebate program they have is all so much classier with being able to get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost.

for that a trader must be able to understand it well, because the way it works we can use some of the tools that can make us lucky, then kta must make this right, in order to make it easier to manage and execute trading well

Forex market sometime unpredictable and this is included as speculative investment, and because not always as trader able analyze the market with accurate, hence they will facing with loss, so in trading to manage the risk also as trader using risk management and money management properly

Forex market sometime unpredictable and this is included as speculative investment, and because not always as trader able analyze the market with accurate, hence they will facing with loss, so in trading to manage the risk also as trader using risk management and money management properly

true because the movement is so fast would be very difficult at all to understand and learn how it works, because it should be more disciplined and to learn in order to understand well, will be the management and the way we analyze the forex market

To become a successful trader is not a child's play and one needs to concentrate on many things like discipline, control over greed, proper learning and practice, experience, Avoiding too much trading etc and if any of these is not taken care of we may land into losses.

Also required long time and not shortcut success in forex business, because this is actually high risk high gain and to become successful trader actually all trader want to become good trader, but not all trader they can making profit from forex, and so many trader leaving forex because failure