All Pips

Do you post for fun or to earn?

luckyvoy

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been posting on forums for years and I have always taken pleasure in doing so. I never thought of being paid for what I am doing because for me it was the fun that counts most. Then years ago when I became to know about sites which were buying to post, then I said why not getting paid for the things I usually do. So, now I can proudly say that I enjoy both.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Both - Off course, there are other ways on how to earn money online but among all of these, I like earning from posting on forums the most. It is not the highest paying yet it is the most enjoyable method for me. I like talking, writing, sharing ideas and thoughts, and I enjoy learning from others as well. I think that posting on paid-to-post forums is a win-win solution for me. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Deex provides individuals a reliable and convenient platform to quickly trade, buy or sell cryptocurrencies with help of the most popular payment methods for the fiat currencies available in the country of his/her residence. Initially more than 10 cryptocurrencies will be available for the exchange including Bitcoin and Ethereum and many other altcoins!Hurry to buy tokens at a bargain price

ICO details on the link

• 3 weeks later...