Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

themoneykid - themoneykid.com

Droganan

I am not the admin.

Earn by getting people to click on your personal link, it really is that simple.

Watch your earnings increase each time someone clicks on your link. For each click the money kid will give you 0.15 points, you can then use your points to redeem one of the items listed below. There is no limit to the amount you can earn and the amount of work you put into spreading your link will determine the amount of prizes you earn. See below for the available prizes.

Iphone 3GS - 200 points

Apple Ipad - 500 points

Sony PS3 - 150 points

42 inch LCD TV - 300 points

50 inch LCD TV - 400 points

Samsung NC10 Netbook - 200 points

http://www.themoneykid.com

Please do your research before joining a program.

The site doesn’t say much. You’re given a link once you visit it with the following instructions…

Watch your earnings increase each time someone clicks on your link. For each click the money kid will give you $0.15, for every 1000 clicks he will give you $150. There is no limit to the amount you can earn and the amount of work you put into spreading your link will determine the amount of money you earn.

I particularly like this section of the site:

How can I give you free money?

I can afford to give you free money because I make money from the traffic you drive to the site. The more people that click on your link results in higher amounts of traffic for the site.

Its simply a win win situation.

A model like this is in no way sustainable.