Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adf - adf.ly

Droganan

Like you guys I also have an explanation in adfly and I also find it hard to endorse it, still though I tried all the means to endorse it through my blog and I still trick my friends in facebook to create them click my link still the bulk I could make in one month is $.11.

even like that many people still use them because this is one of the good way to share something and we get only few dime for it :D, but you know not all people like it, but usually i use this to share something that i think is good and also useful for people if that is common thing, i will not :D

Yes though I came across short typical url's that open an ad first before loading the site but never paid any heeds to it . Reading this post I understood that this is actually a revenue generating source. i will definitely give this a try.

One more thing can we add our website to this and then generate traffic to our website using a ptc advertising to get money from this program.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I wnat to ask dose this site accept the traffic exchange site like hit 4pay or autosurf site because from what I know many site that specialize in this type of servicess dont work or last longer no allowed to promote their links on surfing site

• 8 months later...