Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adf - adf.ly

Droganan

I am not the admin.

This is a nice program that pays to promote link after you shorten it. They pays per cpm means per 1000 impression. You can either choose to initiate webpage ad before redirecting to your site from shrinked url or choose to show your site under framed banner ad. Their highest cpm rate is $4.29 , for US visitors. A basic chart for some countries are here :

Country- - - - - - - - - -Interstitials CPM- - - - - - - - Top Banner CPM

United States- - - - - - - $4.29 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.71

Canada - - - - - - - - - - $1.17 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $0.39

United Kingdom- - - - - -$2.61- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.20

Australia- - - - - - - - - -$2.21- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.70

Germany- - - - - - - - - -$2.28 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $0.20

Anguilla- - - - - - - - - -$2.00- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.05

Greece - - - - - - - - - - $1.91- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$2.02

Spain- - - - - - - - - - - -$1.89- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.42

Austria- - - - - - - - - - -$1.79- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -$0.65

Their payment method is Paypal and Alertpay. The minimum payout is $5 for the members that joined before 1st July 2009 and $20 for other new members who joined after 1st July 2009

http://www.adf.ly

Please do your research before joining a program.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like you guys I also have an account in adfly and I also find it hard to promote it, even though I tried all the means to promote it through my blog and I even tricked my friends in facebook to make them click my link still the most I could earn in one month is $.11.

yeah I used this on my blog and I think I am really earning though not that much since I already stopped generating traffic now,

but it is really need in wordpress blogs because wordpress blocks some sites like neobux and onbux so I need to use ad.ly to post my ref link in my blog.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe you will earn more here if you own a popular website or blog. And you have plenty of visitors everyday. But i would not suggest that you put this in your free blog and twitter. I heard some feedback that this will cause your account to be ban by this site.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for some people this site not give good earning but if you are great promotor or site that have good amount of traffic everyday about 500 people per day it will be good because i see the chance for people to click your link is 1%, as long as you give some good description and can attract member.

• 6 months later...

Yeah no Doube it is really a paying program and i have tryed this program but to be frank it is really not easy to make money with this program and the click varies from country to country and i have earned some 40 cents in this program and i am fedu with this and gave up the program . only the blog owners and the site owners will mostly benfit with this program .

• 1 month later...

i like the everything about the program except the fact that new members need to reach $20 before they can request for payment. I think $20 is going to take a long time to meet given the rates unless your site has great traffic from the countries with high rates.

• 3 weeks later...

i like the everything about the program except the fact that new members need to reach $20 before they can request for payment. I think $20 is going to take a long time to meet given the rates unless your site has great traffic from the countries with high rates.

that is the trick from admin but in fact this site still paying the members even when you already have $20 here you still cannot make request unless it is at the first week of every month, talking about the rate i think this site already give good enough rate for some country

• 3 weeks later...

im amember on adfly but it not count every visit it have strange programme i hope the admin change it as it is very hard to reach the minimium pay out

maybe because the shared IP dude, so far i still earn here even not reach payout yet, because it give me low rate for every link that i shared and people click :D, actually for the first time i feel not confident to earn but now i am postive, based on my calculation i think i can reach PO in 3 months :D

• 3 months later...

Like you guys I also have an explanation in adfly and I also find it hard to endorse it, still though I tried all the means to endorse it through my blog and I still trick my friends in facebook to create them click my link still the bulk I could make in one month is $.11.