Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Review Me - ReviewMe.com

Droganan

I am not the admin.

Want to get paid to review places you already frequent? Then try out Review Me where you get paid to review anything and everything from locations to food to cosmetics!

General Review Guidelines

1. You must disclose that the post is a paid post in some way. Here are some ideas: "Sponsor Post" "Sponsored Post", "The following is a paid review," "Advertisement."

2. Reviews must be at least 200 words. Please use whatever length you feel is appropriate aside from the minimum of 200 words.

3: All reviews must be dated the day they were completed and this date may not be altered at any time.

4: Reviews may not contain "no-follow" links. If they are present the review will be rejected.

Review Guidelines

1. Reviews must be at least 200 words. Use whatever length you feel is appropriate aside from the minimum of 200 words.

2. You must use the "Link Text" and "Product URL" at least once in your review exactly as it is listed above.

3. Submit the actual permanent URL where the completed review is located in the field below.

4. The URL must be unique and not a copy from a previous campaign review.

5. Reviews must include grammar, language and spelling that are of presentable quality.

6. Reviews may not contain affiliate links when linking back to the advertiser. Any review with these affliate links will be rejected.

7: All reviews must be dated the day they were completed and this date may not be altered at any time.

8: Reviews may not contain "no-follow" links. If they are present the review will be rejected.

http://www.ReviewMe.com

Please do your research before joining a program.

• 4 weeks later...

You should read this.

http://www.jehzlau-concepts.com/2008/01/reviewme-scam.html

I am by no means the owner of the site and am not promoting the site for personal reasons. I'm just sharing in case you want to read some review of the site.

The site, is a legit company. That's a fact. But I think you should read the link above.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is a service that pays a blogger to review the products of advertiser. We need to have a site for this which has a good alexa rank and only then we usually can get paid. It is not suited for smaller blogs.

Oh so it is not easy to earn by writing review for this site, and we are required to have a blog that have good alexa ranking. As i dont have any such blog or site so there is no option but to ignore the site for time being.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh so it is not easy to earn by writing review for this site, and we are required to have a blog that have good alexa ranking. As i dont have any such blog or site so there is no option but to ignore the site for time being.

If its the case I am not qualify on this site,i have blog but its not that known yet,less visitors so i am not qualified on this job,ill just concentrate on my ptp site.

• 5 months later...

I like guns. When i got a gun that i realized i am a powerful man in the world. I like to hunting bird. When i hunt a bird than i enjoy it so much. Airguns is one of the nice guns. It is so nice airsoft guns its so soft. I like airsoft gun also. Its very easy to bearable for me. I would like to say all the people who need any air gun. You can visit that website. I hope they supply a best and better gun for you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea this is true because I visited the site myself and for sure the program is not good enough as they reject my first review here for sure so I dont think i will turn in to work with the site but I can do this later in the future but for now I have already gotten another review site.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...