Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

imoneypage - imoneypage.com

adnan007

I am not the admin...

Hello all members,

We want to start building contents for imoneypage.com

So I decide to pay for members, who are building our good contents.

Here is price of message:

+ $0.04 for a reply/post/comment.

+ $0.1 for 1 topic that you create.

And the minimum payout is:

+ Alertpay payment: $5

+ Paypal payment: $3

This program is available for all members of imoneypage.com !

Accept payment gateway: Alertpay, Paypal

Otherwise, we can accept Libertyreserve as optional payment.

Register Here: http://imoneypage.com

They have started to pay in such a small time. wow... they are really amazing. I wasn't much active on IMP as I was waiting for them to prove their legitimacy and as they have proved that they are paying, I will try to reach the minimum withdrawal soon. Moreover, they are paying through Liberty Reserve as well, with is the most important thing for me as Paypal for personal payments are restricted here in India.

They have new posting rates in here and it still good posting rates.

[quote

New credit system

Hello,

I have installed credit system within our forum !

+ You will get 8 points for opening a thread !

+ Get 4 points for posting/replying !

+ Get 10 points for refer a members to Imoneypage.com(must have at least 20 posts to become active members and get paid)

System is working to detect how many point should you have !

You can exchange point to money and request to withdraw your points
smile.png

100 points = $1 in LR, AP or Paypal !

And once again,

Welcome to new MMO forum !

Hope we will build a big community to help all investors/traders
smile.png

Many people try to spammer in this forum. In first time i see any people make more than 10 thread in a day. Now moderator make rules tha make limit thread only 10 in a day. I ask to admin how limit to make thread before moderator aplly the rules. So i only make 10 thread, if i know any member do more, i want do like that but now the moderator make rules and will get deduction if i brake the rules

Form template look great and what is making me more interested in this ptp forum

those payment proof screen shots receieved recently that means forum is paying regularly with in reasonable time after request.

4 cent reply and 10 cent thread are good rates while 3$ minimum is also not very high i shall soon join the forum.

They have new posting rates in here and it still good posting rates.

I still believe that as long as they keep on paying their members, 8 cents per thread created and 4 cents per post is just amazing posting rates and are far more as compared to most of the other PTP forums... However, they are still new and it would be rather nice to see if they can afford to pay their members at those rates for a long time...

Yeah it was just too high and it seems that many are attracted to post in this forum as I see some members have already reached posting 100+ points perhaps in just 2 or 3 days and perhaps this forum may turn into a spam forum if they will not be able to control the posters as early as this

Yeah it was just too high and it seems that many are attracted to post in this forum as I see some members have already reached posting 100+ points perhaps in just 2 or 3 days and perhaps this forum may turn into a spam forum if they will not be able to control the posters as early as this

Well, as far as I can see, they have appointed 2-3 moderators to avoiding spammers from spamming around on their forum. However, their posting rates are just amazing and I wonder how much time they can stick with that posting rates as they still haven't found any advertisers on their forum...

I don't know if you guys realize that there is no PTP section in the forum itself

I was looking all of the place for the PTP section but I can't find it

Does it exist in the forum ?

I too tried to search PTP section on the forum but soon found out that they don't have any PTP section on their forum. Howevr, they have a GPT section on their forum which deals with other earning opportunities such as PTC, PTS but not PTP.

yes you are right my friend, there is no ptp section in this forum, if there is I should have already posted many threads in here already, hehehe. Anyways, they seem to stopped paying and I noticed that my credits aren't moving when I tried to post here since last night.

It seems that they are having problems with their credit system. Moreover, not all sections are PTP at IMP so you might be posting in a Non paid sections. I did try contacting the admin about 2-3 days back through PM and he assured me that their credit system was working fine and the payments will be paid as like usual.

New developments in this forum and it seems that the posting rates is now just 1 cent, based on my understanding with the post of the admin.

Get Paid To Refer, Post & Reply

Hello All members,

After 20 days of testing payment for members !

We decide to open new contest for members !

Date of start: 18 September, 2011

Date of End: 18 September, 2012

Our rules:

All posts/replies in any section of imoneypage.com will get paid !

+ Add 1 Point for 1 reply/post.

+ Add 2 Points for 1 thread you open.

+ Add 25 Points for 1 active member that you refer !

Points will be added to your account automatically when your referral reach the minimum posts of 20
smile.png

+ Lost 50 points If you receive a infraction from Mods/Smods/Admin

+ Lost 20 points If you receive a warning from Mods/Smods/Admin

Exchange rate for Point: 100 points = $1

Payment Accept: Alertpay, Paypal and LibertyReserve

Minimum payout request:

+ Alertpay: $5

+ Paypal: $4

+ LibertyReserve: $3

Thank you so much,

From IMoneyPage.com

New developments in this forum and it seems that the posting rates is now just 1 cent, based on my understanding with the post of the admin.

Oh... that's a bad news for the members of IMP as the members were earning well at the PTP forum through their huge posting rates. 1 cents per post is just not worth posting as there are other PTP forums which offer far better posting rates then what IMP has implemented to offer.

Yes that is really bad news and I believe that this forum will loss lots of posters. They started out so well with great posting rates then suddenly dropped to a super low posting rates. Not really good.

Yes, thats true that it is really frustrating for the members as 1 cents per posts is not worth taking as there are several other PTP forums which pay a better posting rate then what they are currently offering. They should at least pay their members a standard posting rate of 2 cents per post to get the members active on their forums.

100 points for $1 ? Isn't that $0.01 per point

Well in my opinion I think this is too low already. Besides that, the activity of the forum isn't good as well

We can see many posting new threads but without replies at all

Have to re-consider if whether one should stay in the forum or not

1 cents per post is far below the standards as there are several PTP forums which offer far better posting rates then them. They should rethink about changing their posting rates to a minimum of 2 cents in order to come in comparison with other top posting sites with standard posting rate of 2 cents.