Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Avvaaworld - Avvaaworld.com

I am not Admin!

https://www.avvaaworld.com/

AVVAA World Health Care Products Inc. is a biotechnology company that specializes in effective, all natural, therapeutic skin care products that improve quality of life and well being for consumers. The Company’s mission is to provide to the public medically safe, natural, non-toxic health-care products and specifically products that treat skin conditions as well as enhance the natural clarity and texture of healthy skin. avVaa's patented European skin care formulas are scientifically registered, FDA‐Compliant, Natural Health Product (NHP) registered and were developed to relieve and treat the symptoms of common skin ailments, including eczema, psoriasis and acne. avVaa is poised to manufacture and market its OTC Neuroskin® products for humans and a all natural complete grooming treatment for pets and equine.

PLAN

AvVaaWorld.com Inventory Purchase Program - 1% Daily for 30 Days!

AvVaaWorld.com Inventory Purchase Program - 1% Daily for 15 Days (no bonus offered)!

Accept: LR, Money Order, Bank Wires

https://www.avvaaworld.com/

Interesting, the opprtunity for us who game in hyips, here comes a real company. The main company is selling scientific tested help against diferent skin sicknesses. So thats ok, but why they dont give the link to the companys homepage?

In anyway 15 cents for a dollar in 15 days isnt bad for a real company. If they are connected with avvaa world health.com....

some news from the homepage is good to read if you intend to invest a little more in this one.

http://www.avvaa.com....html...checked this company i checked out a few days back for another reason , the stocks prize been hitting the bottom rock, but the product they came up with in 2003- 2006 is a real good one.

In anyway its refreshing see a real company if they are not hijacked by the hyip adress, and as far as i can see they arent. Is it the pubblic relations and marketing company division up to this hyip?

The ref comission is 5% on the first level so there should soon be some monitors on them i hope:)

as per their latest news on 9th September, it's informed that there was server replacement and no loss of data as well !

Sep 9th, 2011

AvVaaWorld.com website down and not loading!

Hi everyone.

It seems that our server for our website decided to shutdown, so our techs had to replace it. They also upgraded our services as well. No data was lost and we are back up and running fine. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

AvVaaWorld.com Admin

Update: Payouts for Sept 13th complete. Inform from Admin that all pending payment has been processed, please post vote for the program at monitors and forum as well :)

Hello AvVaaWorld members,

We just wanted to let everyone know that we have completed all pending payouts for today, September 13, 2011. Please visit your favorite monitor or forum and vote for AvVaaWorld.com!

Thank you again to all our members for their support as AvVaaWorld grows everyday! We will continue to work hard to provide a Passive Income for all of you in these exciting times. We also encourage you to spread the word about our products to your family and friends worldwide! You can also visit our AvVaaWorld Store at www.avvaastore.com for more information and product purchases.

Have a great day everyone!

AvVaaWorld.com Admin

PTS Network Inc.

The "Profit To Share" Network!

well, I don't have anymore loading issues of this site since from they replaced the existing server with a new server,

we can also find them on FaceBook, to know the investors' feed back or comments on the program,

I have noticed in their FAQs that the interest along with the principal amount upon expiry of the plan term !