Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 6 months later...

Your video is a good one for forex traders particularly forex newbies. Forex is a financial market where the currencies of different countries are traded. It is profitable because of the high leverage that ht emarket offers and it is traded 24 hours a day on business days.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah,i love the video too,it did explained everything about Forex trading for newbies.It is a great option that things can actually be explained with the use of a video.I did not know much about Forex trading until recently when i started reading posts online.This is another learning portal for me.

The video speaks it all as it really gives us the background of forex. Every newbie needs to get a look at this video as its easier to learn and understand. Meanwhile forex is said to be as the buying and selling of currencies inorder to make profit

• 1 year later...

Forex is the exchange of foreign currency in an international market. Anyone can trade if they have the money and able to open an account with verified identity at a broker's website. You can use bonus to trade or free money or leverage to trade. Its a 24 hour online marketplace. There are many brokers to choose from and best of all there are chance for you to make profit. You have to learn enough to know how to take a profit so its about knowledge in forex and don't let other people failure stories discourage you if you are good at potential trading. However, forex is high risk and so open a demo to test out your skills. 

• 2 months later...

forex is foreign currency trading. The forex market is open 24 hours with 5 working days. So we can trade whenever you want. To understand forex, we need to learn and practice. We can learn and practice trading using a demo account. Here we can understand the basics of trading. For starters we can also learn trading through instaforex training videos. Here we can learn a lot about forex trading. After that, we can test the ability of our trading in real account. In instaforex we can open a real account with $ 1. And you can test your trading skills.

• 1 year later...

Forex trading is a kind of business that one can really love and have so much profits that can be made with sensible trading and all the sense for me comes with OctaFX broker, it has really thrilling offers especially with their 50% bonus on deposit, it’s no ordinary bonus but a massive one because this is available in calculation of margin level, so that’s why I love to work with them, as they are few brokers who have such bonuses.

I think beginners can give Forex a lot of definition by virtue of what they know about it and what they also want to achieve in the process. By default, it is simply a means of trade where currencies and commodities are traded with the trader's intention of making profit at the end of his trades.

• 10 months later...

Forex is a very profitable business. many advantages that we can get out of this business. With the online system then we will be able to be able to trade anytime so that it will benefit us. and we can make forex as a part-time job and full-time

Forex is a very profitable business. many advantages that we can get out of this business. With the online system then we will be able to be able to trade anytime so that it will benefit us. and we can make forex as a part-time job and full-time

Mostly, we're considering this business as our part-time job since it's really flexible and pretty much you can doing trade on your smartphone.

Mostly, we're considering this business as our part-time job since it's really flexible and pretty much you can doing trade on your smartphone.

Yes, but although we make forex trading as part time job, we need to understand about forex trading to maximize our fund which has been deposited

Still very interested business for many people I think forex now and later will more popular as online business that very potential as source of imcome, forex for beginner they must learn basic education and then use demo account as early preparatrion before jump to real account, becuse already forex also recorded worst story among trader which many trader losing money in forex market

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...