Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do Forex Trading Robots Work?

LRdude

But please remind it carefully that Although Forex robots promise make profitable trades and some company can earn well from it, they are not all they’re cracked up to be. Some of them or maybe most of them you can find online where people trade it are scams or at least have temporary good effect if that works

• 3 weeks later...

I still believed that robot work but we have to apply our own human wisdom when trading it,we should know that human being created robot so there for we should be carefully when using it

Human wisdom doesn't make you able to get profit. Well in fact a robot that created by human must be use human's strategy, so far there is no self-aware A.I and as far as i know robot that exist right now use technical analysis with technical indicators like Moving Average or Stochastic and so on.

Forex robot still works, and will be works but it won't be work everytime you want. Actually there is a small problem that we need to know that robot actually works based on the input of the strategy of one programmer input inside of it. It is basically extract human's knowledge into automation program.

• 4 weeks later...

Works or not it is depend on each trader's view to see if that work or not. I see if the failure rate of that robot is up to 30% that is still reasonable to use it and as long as that robot do a better risk management i would gladly to use it but it is hard to find so far. I think forex robot overall still working but must be get more updates.

• 1 month later...

This thread is actually get its answer. The answer is pretty simple fx trading robot actually works to the certain extent and to different condition. Just like human fx robot could lose or gain profit. What you should avoid is a forex robot which doesn't work so well or the one which advertised by cheap vendor via online marketing page.

• 1 month later...

This thread is actually get its answer. The answer is pretty simple fx trading robot actually works to the certain extent and to different condition. Just like human fx robot could lose or gain profit. What you should avoid is a forex robot which doesn't work so well or the one which advertised by cheap vendor via online marketing page.

But for robot which sold by seller usually work or if not the one who made it(tailor made). As for the tailor made i can say the price is too much high based on an intermediate trader like me. The performance is various but mostly ended up in profit and especially if you able to set SL you may reduce the loss even further, some robot even put various technique.

• 2 weeks later...
Do forex robot trading works?

TLDR YES

Quite long answer is that forex robot is an expert, it is an expert advisor created by converting human knowledge to analyze the market and then act naturally by it. If i want to create a robot i  will create a robot that connected to 3 or 4 trustable economic calendar. That robot will analyze the result based on the set of criteria i've been set, once meet all the criteria then the robot will act and buy or sell deend on the result. It is basically doing nothing if the criteria don't meet.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am at loss concerning the critisms trailing trading robots.I just wish that somebody can give out some of these so called robots to forex lovers to try for free,because some inventors boast that the robots knows when the market is not favourable and witjdraws.I am in search of somebody who can give me a forex trading robots to try for free like a good friend did sometime ago.I lost the opportunity to try out that robot and the young man is out of my Country

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex traders want to use robots because they hope to easily make money on the forex market, without having to spend a lot of personal time or do nothing manually. Those who use robots need to find a good pair of currencies and an ideal time to exchange them to maximize their profits.

Some Forex robots are able to analyze many charts in a way that humans can not do. In addition, robots are developed with the special parameters needed to make business decisions. With built-in trading signals, they determine when the right time to trade, or vice versa, is not trading.

The best Forex robots suggest solutions to find a profitable business even in unstable markets when the direction of the trend is unclear. The robots will follow the best trends to increase profits and eventually eliminate potential losses.

GPS Forex Robot

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

In general, I heard different reviews on this matter. But I still prefer to work by hand.

Definitely, the stories are mixed, some people have success with robots, some other times they run into systems that don't work. Manual trading offers you more control over your trading decisions.