Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safe-option - safe-option.com

I'm not admin

https://safe-option.com

Safe-Option is an online investment fund created by a group of professional traders consisting of eight people. Most of them work in this area since 2002.

Safe-Option was originally established in the beginning of 2007 as a private closed-end fund.

According to the results of work for 2007-2011 the founders decided to open the possibilities of the fund to everybody since they realized that the established team of professionals and developed strategies of the options trading provide an opportunity to manage any amount of money. read more...

img

Investment Plan A

Daily interest rate: 1.0%

Min deposit: 1 USD

Investment period: 20 days

Principal return: Yes

Premature closing fee: 3%

Compounding: Available

img

Investment Plan B

Daily interest rate: 1.4%

Min deposit: 500 USD

Investment period: 30 days

Premature closing fee: 4.2%

img

Investment Plan C

Daily interest rate: 1.8%

Min deposit: 2000 USD

Investment period: 40 days

Premature closing fee: 5.4%

img

Investment Plan D

Daily interest rate: 2.2%

Min deposit: 10000 USD

Investment period: 50 days

Premature closing fee: 6.6%

DDOS PROTECT , SSL CONNECTION

https://safe-option.com

I feel this program is capable to performing as is suggested by its name a safe investment option

This has very good looking site, distinct design and ddos and ssl protection, also minimum required being 1$ is affordable for everyone, roi is highly reasonable, also premature withdrawal option gives good feeling of safety.

well, I just have tried to open the site, but could not get access to it and there was some message regarding mysql error like below :

I cannot connect to the database because: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

I think this server issue is just temporary and can be fixed soon.

Admin's News Letter Update September 11, 2011 08:16 PM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Safe-option - referral contest winners

Winners of the contest "Total referral"

Their names are:

First prize: Hyipers

second prize: Ipkis

third prize: goldenmen

Thanks you !

Safe-Option.com

nice that the program has rewarded the referral contest winners,

well, there is another update on 11th September regarding bonus offer !

Bonus!!!

Sun, 11 Sep 2011 11:09:30

Only up to 13/09/2011 - 12:00.

20% on every made deposit !

Example: making a deposit of 100 USD, you get to your account 20 USD bonus.

Bonus cannot be withdrawn! You can only take profit from a bonus!

Do not miss your chance!

well, this site is not accessible for me at the moment, since there is Untrusted Connection warning from browser ! the site's identity can't be verified, it was not the case as few days ago I could access this site, it was good to know that the bonus update extended until 16th Sep, which is closed by now.

This is one of the few distinct hyips which allow premature withdrawal and interesting thing in this program is that withdrawal fee is negligible - Reasonable and sustainable roi, affordable minimum well designed program will certainly help the program remain stable in paying status for long. No way to say no to this one, it deserve a spend.

well, I have found the latest payment proofs from the program of yesterday and thus I can declare that this one is still ACTIVE !

but there is same accessing issue from my end, till date, there is Untrusted Connection error warning from browser,

anyway, this one is accessed from other parts of the world and has been PAYING so far, for around three weeks.