Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Review Stream - ReviewStream.com

Droganan

I am not the admin.

This site is the only place on the Internet you can earn some cash just for writing the reviews! You could review anything around you including: any products, hi-end technics, companies, hotels, politics, cities, stores on your street, or even your neighbors pets! We'll pay you for all of the reviews. Did you visit a barbershop today? Review it and get paid! What about your shopping today? Review the shops you visited and get some money back in your pocket! Did you return from a vacation? Review the hotel and its staff, the car you rented, cities you visited, restaurants (including McDonald's), fashion stores and street markets ... everything!

Everything can be reviewed and every review can be paid! Take just a few minutes and put some of your hard earned money back in your pocket!

http://reviewstream.com

They are currently paying $2.50 per review. Please do your research before joining a program.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have joined this site and try to make a review and send to them but unfortunately they reject my review. I don't know what review they want but when I see in their site we can send to them any thing review that we like. I have send a review about product but still they reject me. any body can know how the way in order our review can be accepted by them

• 2 weeks later...

I am not very sure if this site is a scam but I had tried it some 4-5 months back after hearing good feedbacks from some Google link, and the site rejected all my reviews. I told a friend about this great site and she is a writer in a magazine so I thought that her reviews might be accepted. But she told me that the site did not accept her reviews though she tried submitting them for different products. I smell something fishy here.

• 4 weeks later...

I have really heard about this site for a very long time, and it seems like each time i read about it, there must be another side of negative post about the site. Whether they scam or has already scammed their members, it seems too bad, to such an interesting review site like this. Well, i have already say it before, that review sites don't usually pay for that attempting to join them, as a money earning program.