Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

emoneyjunction - emoneyjunction.com

Droganan

I am not the admin.

Good Paid to Post Rates , ACTIVE & Honest Admin, Low VIP Membership, Active New Forum + Much more. Checkout

Referral Contest for Cash Prize is ACTIVE !!

http://emoneyjunction.com

It wasn't very specific on the rates and everything so I was not able to offer specific information. Please do your research before joining a paid to post.

Only Premium VIP Members can request for payout.

Regards,

Adnan Sarwar ... MJ Director

Threads: 14 Posts: 17 Members: 7 Active Members: 7

According to the stats, the forum looks very new to me and the problem is it that it requires you to invest money before you can get the payout.

Though there is a store for the regular users but you can only cashout once through the store and there are not many things other than that.

REGULAR USERS STORE:

* Cashout in USD = 0.20$ (Item ID # eMJx1x.20)

You can Cashout ONCE via AlertPay/PayPal.

Points Required : 35 Points

* Banner Advertising for 1 Month (Item ID # eMJx2x78290)

Your 728x90 Banner on top of our website for 1 month

Points Required : 300 Points

* VIP Membership Purchase (Item ID # eMJx1xVIP)

You can Buy VIP Membership for 1 month with eMJ Points.

Points Required : 1999 Points.

Whatever is there is very costly. I don't think that this forum will last long and it will shut down very quickly and so it is a waste of time going on it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not the admin.

Good Paid to Post Rates , ACTIVE & Honest Admin, Low VIP Membership, Active New Forum + Much more. Checkout

Referral Contest for Cash Prize is ACTIVE !!

http://emoneyjunction.com

It wasn't very specific on the rates and everything so I was not able to offer specific information. Please do your research before joining a paid to post.

You didn't put the rate per click and per post. Please do the necessary edits in this thread. Thanks. I'll be watching this thread.

• 2 years later...

The forum is still new and I do not think they have received a good welcome. Most posters only want to partticiopate in PTP as standard members, so the compulsory VIP membership in order to withdraw may be counterproductive.

the community remains completely new along with i really do not really think they will already obtained a fantastic delightful many cards just need to partticiopate in ptp since regular associates so the mandatory vip membership rights so that you can distance.

only vip users get money i feel not necessarily serious to help also examine which site because the vast majority of site which offers program like pay out to acquire compensated will probably rapidly turn out to be fraud i really do not desire to throw away my own time period.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...