Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BiggestFund - biggestfund.com

I'm not admin!

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Biggest Fund , a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

We do not claim the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. What we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless service. But doubtless Biggest Fund stands out from most online investment opportunities. Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments. We plan our investment portfolio in order to mitigate the risks inherent in trading. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments.

Diversification in trading is its most important part which minimizes the risks and generates larger profits.

Investment Plans

130% after 1 day

280% after 2 days

700% after 5 days

min. deposit $10

max. deposit $50.000

Referral program 5%

Payment processor

LibertyReserve, AlertPay, PerfectMoney

http://BiggestFund.com

this one has been running for two days so far and to my surprise there is still waiting status on monitors, only one monitor has updated the status of this one to paying !

and the ROI is of course, quite high and risky, but the special offer of $10 bonus is attractive.

yes, attractive special offer, in which they not only pay us $10 bonus to our account, but also give us ten active referrals,

just like we are renting referrals from them, and these are all the benefits offered for just $50 investment, where already a $10 will be given us in bonus and ten active affiliates.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking very good site that we can use all possible payment processors like AP and LR, so here we find direct cash transaction. Best site with secured & protected server. Plans are also little bit good for us as we can use their first plan for just $10. I also like their 5% ref. commission system by which we can gain more profit of exploring our network capabilities.

• 2 weeks later...

this program has been running for one month and still exists online, though there is no ratings page or no monitor added to the site yet, I think the status currently is scam, because it's highly impossible to stay active with such a high ROI unsustainable offered in their short term plans.