Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Large Capital - large-capital.net

I am not Admin!

Large Capital is one of the largest and most professional online investment company.Our company founded by the was 2006 and we work year for 5 years and in 2011 our long we decide after experience and strong earnings,expanding our company to the public in general and services offer high yield investment figure.This company is composed of professionals with extensive experience in investment markets.Our professionals are highly trained with us all investments are risk free.We actively work every minute to provide the best services to our members,when you become a member of our company will have the best service such as ssl & ddos protection,daily backups of our servers and customer service and top quality priorities.We assure the highest return on your money faster and safer.You will receive benefits for hour after hour and all of its earnings may be withdrawn immediately.You are determined to make money quickly and safely,we welcome you,working with us you can get your free finance both sounded.Working with us will get a very satisfactory experience.

110% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $100 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

9.5% hourly for 12 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 9.00

Plan 2 $51 - $1,000 9.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 9.50

Calculate your profit >>

120% after 1 day - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM, AP

http://large-capital.net/

I prefer the plan one to the rest of all, and there is just $2 to risk to make a test spend in that, even the term is not so long, just one hour, I am sure this one can turn to not paying at any hour of the program, but still being new program, the might pay to manage to have active status.

• 3 weeks later...

the site is now closed, page is redirecting to cpanel

the reason for scamming can be the pressure on admin because of high withdrawals, the ROI was too high.

suggestion: in such hyips, i suggest that we should invest on the day of their launch and after cashing out we should never deposit again

Yeah I think the program is gone already. i cannot open the site and instead getting the following page :

Great Success !

Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web serversoftware and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to<webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website atwww.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

well, this hourly program was started around four weeks ago, obviously such plans with high ROI do not sustain this longer,

looks like the program is closed already, there is Top searches and Results page loaded on this link,

this program must have been turned to scam and closed as well.