Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can I get a lot of money from PTC?

miftanurdin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, easy to earn a penny but not a dollar! Yeah! Just clicking but it has a timer which may take time and might consume our time and at the end of the day we will only earn a penny! But good thing is that if you have lots of referrals you could earn decent! My friend invested 300 dollars in neobux and he's earning 4 dollars a day! :)

Yes, easy to earn a penny but not a dollar! Yeah! Just clicking but it has a timer which may take time and might consume our time and at the end of the day we will only earn a penny! But good thing is that if you have lots of referrals you could earn decent! My friend invested 300 dollars in neobux and he's earning 4 dollars a day! :)
And i guess that your friend who earns the $4 per day is not always online but still earn as days pass by.If so its more easier to earn from PTC sites.

I dont think that ptc can give us the amount of money we do earn here even in a week interval,except you upgrad buy referal etc befor you can realy comeout with a small amount,but here if we decid to put work on our front we can make upto 5-8dollar daily but no ptc can give you oportunity to earn upto 5dollars daily even with upgrad I beter cnt posting here.

Many forums discussing about PTC. Most of them pay $ 0.01 per click. Can I get a lot of money from PTC sites?

based on my experience, you can earn only in ptc if you are a premium or so status, because they pay bigger than the standard one. and in based on my performance, i got only to be paid 0.02 cents that is because the site offers no minimum payment request. and still you cant earn big in the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PTC is just a hobby anyway, not a real income source, but if you are willing to invest a bit and will work hard to get active referrals, you may get some decent amount out of it on monthly basis. It's very few who make hundreds of dollars monthly via PTC, but making over a hundred is quite easily achievable. And especially in third world countries $100 is enough to pay off your rent, so that's nice extra income.

Just because you choose bad sites that ultimately won't pay, don't make the industry bad. Investment in PTC (or TBH, in general) is pretty double edged sword, since if it goes bad, you lose all your money, but if you succeed, you make a lot. There are many ways to cut the possible losses, so you should look into trusted sites and consider using them - if you're still into making money via PTC, that is.

Just because you choose bad sites that ultimately won't pay, don't make the industry bad. Investment in PTC (or TBH, in general) is pretty double edged sword, since if it goes bad, you lose all your money, but if you succeed, you make a lot. There are many ways to cut the possible losses, so you should look into trusted sites and consider using them - if you're still into making money via PTC, that is.

Most of the PTC's sooner or later turns into a scam. That's why I just asked the investors to be a little cautious to investing in new PTC sites. There are several famous and trusted ptc's where a member can invest on. However the risk of loosing your money still persists...

So many of them are simply running their website on buxhost, which is pretty cheap actually.

Once again: how can script make the site bad? Less money into running the site would basically mean more money for members. Sure it is not as black and white as that, but there are plenty of good sites around on BuxHost. Some with very nice monthly earnings even.

Oh, and while I reckon Zeus doesn't come with hosting, it's still up to par (or even a bit more expensive) than BuxHost annually - if you include the hosting.

Once again: how can script make the site bad? Less money into running the site would basically mean more money for members. Sure it is not as black and white as that, but there are plenty of good sites around on BuxHost. Some with very nice monthly earnings even.

Oh, and while I reckon Zeus doesn't come with hosting, it's still up to par (or even a bit more expensive) than BuxHost annually - if you include the hosting.

Script does effect PTC's sites. As per my views, the scripts which are old or cheap makes the PTC disappear faster then the reputed PTC script. Not only this, the scripts which are brought as nulled or for free makes it a complete sense for the earner to know that the financial status of the site owner is not well enough for running a site such as PTC.

haha based on my opinion it could be make some site :D, not all, i see some PTC site that is buxhost site still paid the members, but at least from what we see many buxhost site become scammer, and then the other site used the different script like zeus or gen4 :D, for me script only can give us little light(about 20%) to know if the site is bad or not.

Well I guess Adnan and Trickster have answered your question.

A website using similar script as others does not reflect well on admin. It might simply show that admin has no funds to get a proper unique script, or admin is not serious at all in his website.

Take for example BuxHost. It is used by many PTC websites because it is cheap. 1 month $25, 3 months $59, 6 months $99. Those PTC admins can earn back the money easily by offering good upgrading packages or other stuffs to somewhat make members upgrade

Hi Guys, I'm new in the PTC business and has joined a couple of PTC Sites for 2 weeks now.

I hope you can enlighten me on some of my newbie questions below:

i suggest you to join forums like ems where there is a referral exchange there you will join others site and they will join yours (and you have to click their site daily and they will also do the same) by this you can earn a lot (upto $20 per week) and then if the site is trusted you can even rent referrals to get good money (renting referrals price- approx $0.3/ref) in this those refs are yours for a period of one month and when they click u get money

What are other best practices in getting referrals aside from referral exchanges?

creating a very good blog and posting the banner in signature of every forums will also help in getting direct referrals a blog can be created for $20 including hosting. if anyone has a high budget of about $200, then an rcb site can also be created

What is an RCB site?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Guys, I'm new in the PTC business and has joined a couple of PTC Sites for 2 weeks now.

I hope you can enlighten me on some of my newbie questions below:

What are other best practices in getting referrals aside from referral exchanges?

What is an RCB site?

Thank you in advance!

i am not expert but i will tell you something i know:

1. giving RCB :D, that is the other good practice, and you also can make sure you get active refferal, mostly from the members who giving offer get about 80%-90% active refferal, and it could be if your refferal also active and make investment , you will earn more and double

2. RCB is refferal cashback, is some money that give by your upline to you, when you already reach some amount of click, like 25 click or 50 click or even 100 click

one of them you can access here: https://refbackbank.com/

There were lot of competitions nowadays because I see that many got problem with the referrals as usually they do have those famous and legit sites. So nowadays, it is difficult to gain referrals and also that will be active. Unless, we do have many friends that are into the online earning sites like PTC.

There were lot of competitions nowadays because I see that many got problem with the referrals as usually they do have those famous and legit sites. So nowadays, it is difficult to gain referrals and also that will be active. Unless, we do have many friends that are into the online earning sites like PTC.

yeah you are right, but if you have some bucks in your account left, you can ask you friend to join under you and give them RCB, that is effective dude, as i see many people already gain a lot of profit with that things and also that one for long term.