All Pips

Can I get a lot of money from PTC?

miftanurdin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you please tell me, what is PTC ?

Paid to click, so you can get money if you click the ads and wait until the PTC sites validate the ads, it's about 10-30 seconds. In PTC we only get few ads, to get more need upgrade or get refferal, we also can buy referral but need money to do it and we can get comission because we get referral. Just give suggestion, for now it's very difficult get good TC that give many ads, so don't try PTC

Paid to click, so you can get money if you click the ads and wait until the PTC sites validate the ads, it's about 10-30 seconds. In PTC we only get few ads, to get more need upgrade or get refferal, we also can buy referral but need money to do it and we can get comission because we get referral. Just give suggestion, for now it's very difficult get good TC that give many ads, so don't try PTC

Thanks a lot for your reply.

i suggest you to join forums like ems where there is a referral exchange

there you will join others site and they will join yours (and you have to click their site daily and they will also do the same)

by this you can earn a lot (upto $20 per week)

and then if the site is trusted you can even rent referrals to get good money (renting referrals price- approx $0.3/ref)

in this those refs are yours for a period of one month and when they click u get money

I personally was engaged with them for a year or so and did not make enough money according to my investment and had work.

Than PTC i love affiliate marketing where few sales can give you hundreds of dollars.

i think you are wrong, dont rely on investments in ptc

they can even be in a loss and even if you will get a profit it will not be so high

so i advice to get direct referrals along with renting.

(to know tip to get good direct referrals, check the above latest post)

I dont think one can really make lot of money by clicking PTCs - yeh they have referal system so one earn around half of referal earning but this admins have designed for their benefit rental referals usually dont earn you more than what your pay for hiring them. Though direct referals will really add to your earning and if you have several good ptc sites in your portfolio you can earn decent income.

As free member on PTC sites you will be not able to earn a lot of money with them. Because you will have a limited how much paid ads you can view a day and the earnings you will get for referals will be lower than as premium member. But it is possible to earn much money with paid to click sites if you are refering much members, rent referals and let them be active for you to earn or if you are upgrading to premium membership.

As free member on PTC sites you will be not able to earn a lot of money with them. Because you will have a limited how much paid ads you can view a day and the earnings you will get for referals will be lower than as premium member. But it is possible to earn much money with paid to click sites if you are refering much members, rent referals and let them be active for you to earn or if you are upgrading to premium membership.

I dont thing either free members or premium members can earn much on PTC's until we are good in promotion work or we do invest something big n buying referrals. As you might have noticed that most of the PTC's are scams or turns into one, purchasing upgrade packs or referral packs can be a risky activity as you might have a chance of loosing your hard earned money...

I think that getting referrals in the forums are effective sometimes. Although, that the referrals we are not sure if they will be continue in their activity or just getting the sign up bonus. So i think it is better that you know well your direct referrals. :D

Well active referrals are hard to get these days as there are very few people earning through the PTC's these day. However, the members who are good in promoting work can earn good amount of earnings from these PTC's without any major works to do. Moreover, I have seen many members in forums creating their own team and stay active in forums under one referral and when the payout is achieved, they share the earning by the amount of clicks they have done.

Well active referrals are hard to get these days as there are very few people earning through the PTC's these day. However, the members who are good in promoting work can earn good amount of earnings from these PTC's without any major works to do. Moreover, I have seen many members in forums creating their own team and stay active in forums under one referral and when the payout is achieved, they share the earning by the amount of clicks they have done.

I heard this from a member too. He said that we can still have new referrals or potential to be our downlines. Because population increases and there were so many new graduate students and we are growing then we still have new batches of referrals. :D

creating a very good blog and posting the banner in signature of every forums will also help in getting direct referrals

a blog can be created for $20 including hosting.

if anyone has a high budget of about $200, then an rcb site can also be created

Creating a rcb site for ptc sites could be expensive and we dont know how many days will it take effect. Because as we know aside from creating the site it will also consume our time and then another time for the traffic and target audience. If we know that we can have positive result then we can go on making rcb site. :D

Creating a rcb site for ptc sites could be expensive and we dont know how many days will it take effect. Because as we know aside from creating the site it will also consume our time and then another time for the traffic and target audience. If we know that we can have positive result then we can go on making rcb site. :D

Well, I believe rcb's in PTC's are useless as it will take years for us to recover from our investments and another frustrating part is that most of the ptc's turn into a scam within 2-3 month which period is just not enough to recover from our investment amount. However, for huge ptc sites RCB's can be accepted as we have a major chance of earning our RCB's back sooner or later.

i think we should follow rcb sites which pay daily. suppose the site goes scam within 10 days, its a loss for the referrer but its a profit for us because we will get our payments for the clicks we made in 10 days.

and we also get to know about the site whether is scam or legit because they have many referrals and reach minimum payout very fast. if they get paid we get to know it is legit otherwise it is scam.

Well, I believe rcb's in PTC's are useless as it will take years for us to recover from our investments and another frustrating part is that most of the ptc's turn into a scam within 2-3 month which period is just not enough to recover from our investment amount. However, for huge ptc sites RCB's can be accepted as we have a major chance of earning our RCB's back sooner or later.

It is really unpredictable and unstable of the ptc sites. And therefore, our business in RCB sites really depends because of the higher percentage of ptc sites are easily to go offline. I think much better if we join in the RCB site not creating a RCB site. :D

The only way we can earn a lot of money through PTC sites is by investing on the PTC by purchasing the upgrade pack or the referral pack. It normally takes months to reach the minimum payout alone but if you can invest in PTC's, minimum payout becomes far easy to achieve in shorter period of time.