Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Backlink from dofollow Blog

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mifta Nurdin

Mifta Nurdin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Get free backlink from dofollow blog. Give a comment on dofollow blog and input your website intinto a box that is already available.
To find dofollow blogs, try to visit dofollow.info.

ElsieR

ElsieR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
You can really get quality backlinks from do follow blogs and to find do follow blogs then it is advisable for you to use some effective commenting system strategy such as disqus, commentluv and Intense debate.

tirus

tirus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts
When doing blog commenting its quite important not to spam the blog or your comment will end up being removed and you will loose the link anyway. Its better to read the article and make an appropriate comment to it.

victor82

victor82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Backlinks from do-follow blog to your website is a great way to increase the number of backlinks.

johnniewalk

johnniewalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndia

I searched your link in the search engine but i can't find any useful site in that, can share a proper link so that it helps me to create a quality dofollow backlinks to my website.

Ronakshah

Ronakshah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

yes the backlinks from blog help in getting quality links. But most of the comments go on moderation, either they get deleted or are never approved (in most blogs).

SEO Services in Lucknow

MatheusBarros

MatheusBarros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thanks for sharing