Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily2wallet - daily2wallet.info

I am not Admin!

http://daily2wallet.info/

Daily2Wallet has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes and strategies. Whether you,are a global hedge fund with investors worldwide or an investment management firm. Daily2Wallet proven solutions can improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, and free you to focus on what you do best. Daily2Wallet has established itself as a leading provider of mission-critical applications to meet the demands of investment management operations around the world.

As the result of careful planning and join work emerged Daily2Wallet, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

WALLET 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

12% Daily for 10 Days, pricipal included $10 - $1,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

WALLET 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

2.0% Daily for 30 Days, Principal back $30 - $500 2.00

2.5% Daily for 30 Days Principal back $501 - $3,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

WALLET 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

130% After 10 Days, Principal included $20 - $1,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

WALLET 4

165% After 20 Days , Principal included $50 - $3,000 165.00

Calculate your profit >>

WALLET 5

200% After 30 Days, Principal included $50 - $5,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://daily2wallet.info/

this hyip has been running for six days so far, current status of the program is paying, which is the up to date status of this program on almost all monitors,

there is the last payment on 7th September from this program, affordable minimum and sustainable ROI, worth to give a try.

@Jackie

I agree that the short term programs that offer high ROI as well as unbelievable profits in less time have been gaining high support from investors recently,

but this one won't be such kind of risky program, but of course the term is just ten days that ends up leaving a little profit for you.

I remember few programs with these kind of short term plan like 12% daily for ten days, or that 11% daily for ten days etc, will be very good plans,

as they will survive long enough for few rounds up to hundred days at least, as the ROI will be sustainable of something around 2% daily.

• 3 weeks later...

I think after some times here we find a site which has good paying status with instant processing system via LR/PM. Their design is also very nice that can bring more traffic. First time ever here found too many forums with good positive sign. All monitors stayed in paying status. Hopefully the should become an elite site. We can start with $10 then left into 12% daily for 10 days plan - that's mean 20% net profit after 10 days i.e. 2% daily profit. So everything will be good for us.

• 2 weeks later...

the plans have had both sustainable as well as unsustainable ROI offered in their plans,

except the first plan, which is 12% daily for ten days, the rest of all offered a profit of up to 6% daily, which can fast make the program turn to scam,

currently the site that started around a month ago is unavailable as well.