Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

USA-HYIP - usa-hyip.com

I'm not admin!

USA-HYIP Inc. is a private online investment company works with you to help find the best financial solutions to make those desires come true. The main goal of our activity is to provide you with right solutions. We are interested in your success because it means that our strategy is effective. Our company is the group of the real professionals. Today you have an opportunity to see all our advantages. Our experience is the base for your innovations!

Plans:

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 104.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 112.00

125% after 3 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 115.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 125.00

Minimum spend is $5 and maximum is $50000. All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve and AlertPay. If you don't have an account, you need to get one.

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits!

Link: >> http://usa-hyip.com/

there is good features of this program, like online support, AP payment option etc, also that they allow even $1 to venture with them, that is minimum of $1 is affordable for anyone, but there is no ratings page, I wonder why this short term program do not intend to add any monitor to show up their status.

i feel the hair getting up, bashing time on.... first off

the plans starts from $1.00 with a daily plan of a little roi ok 104 % after 24 hours....

then the minimum spend is $5.00?

Second

The site has Alertpay and Liberty reserve as logo

and then i the little bos on the homepage....make a deposit of liberty or perfect money

Come on...first they write their plans so bad....second they dont even bother change the logo for what payment processor they use....

That is being in a to high spiritue hoping we are blind....

Im out

• 2 weeks later...

usually hyips allow two payment options, LR & PM, where as this one allows LR & AP options to venture with them, that's good,

they don't have a ratings page or links to forums, so it's unknown status for now,

even no news found on the site since from the beginning, though this one is around two weeks old so far !

• 2 weeks later...

Very good site with best plan like 4% daily for $1 start-up ; we can use both AP and LR for make our payments. But their banner is down for now. I think they might be untrusted because their forum buttons stay here for a show , because code won't given - so button doesn't work. But I like their 5% ref. commission as best plan of ref. system.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I just have tried to open the site and there was Account Suspended page loaded on this link,

thus this program that was launched around a month ago is already turned to scam and closed,

I am not sure when exactly, it turned to scam, but I guess with such highly unsustainable ROI, this one might not have been active for at least a week.