Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotsurfingbar - Hotsurfingbar.com

I'm not the admin :)

http://hotsurfingbar.com/?ref=8

468x60.gif

Hello and welcome to HotSurfingBar. We are a paid to surf program. We have the ability to help you generate revenue from your website. If you are looking to maximize your traffic with explosive results you have come to the right place. Our goal is for YOU to make money.

SURF PLAN

8% x 15 days=120% (Surf)

4% referral commissions

5 sites allowed for submission

Surf 10 sites daily to earn

Cash Out On Expiry

Min cashout: $1

Minimum purchase $5

NON-SURF PLAN

3% x 50 days=150% (NS)

4% referral commissions

5 sites allowed for submission

Surf 10 sites daily to earn

Cashout daily option

Min cashout: $1

Minimum purchase $5

http://hotsurfingbar.com/?ref=8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its nice that their alertpay has been verified. But I'm wondering how. I mean did they just buy virtual CC and try to get verified? Or they really get verified using real documents. Because its easy to get verified using fake VCC. That's why I'm worried that this site even though has verified account will not last.

• 2 weeks later...

Proof of payments keep on coming out. I'm sure that its really getting stronger every day. Hope that this site will continue to pay. But for me right now I prefer just to watch and familiarize myself with this kind of site. Because I know after this site turn to scam their will be another that will surface then I know I will invest in their.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering what happen to the author of this thread. Because since he open this thread he don't even bother to update what happen to hotsurfingbar. Right now theirs a slow down in hotsurfingbar. I don't even found new proof of payments right now. That's my first priority right now. Maybe next week I will update if this site is still paying or not.

HotSurfingBar is really hot and its been paying for a very long time.I see payment proofs almost every day on forums but i did not invest here because i was not sure how long it will sustain but i can still try since unit purchase price starts with 5$.

So did you invest in here? Or still planning until this site will turn to scam? I suggest right now its better not to invest right now. But still its your choice. I know its paying. But for how long? Just compute how much you will earn every day and how long does it take to reach bep. then times that day into two. If you think that days will keep this site paying. Then by all means invest.

• 2 weeks later...

Minimum cashout amount of $1 is quite high for small investors of $5 as it will take 3 days on a surf plan and almost 30 days on non-surf plan to cashout.But the stats show that reasonable amount has already been deposited here from over 50 investors.Yet for becoming a paid member,I would like to wait for the amount paid section to appear on the stats of the site.50 free credits on sign up is a good point for free members though.So,I ill like to stay as a free member here.

• 2 weeks later...

the site is decent. however, it is very

nice to see that they are paying. i am

going to request a cashout from TCC

soon and i will sign up. thanks for

providing the payment proof.The first you have to buy unit to upgrade your membership to start earning. Unit price is $5. You can buy as many units as you want.I suggest you do the same. Theirs nothing to loss if you join. Then if you think its good that's the time you invest.

If you want proof of payments try to visit proof of payments section.

Theirs already many proof of payments in their. But that is if your

interested.Read the thread from page one and you will going to learn how this site works. Visit the site and join and browse the site features so that you can familiarize yourself with the site also.Thanks for sharing this great website with us.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe the site has changed some of its features because i see the minimum spend must be $10 instead of $5. also all transactions are now handles via e-gold but there is no mention of other payment processors.

Do you mean e-gold is back? Because e-gold has shut down three or four years ago. So I'm wondering how can you cashout using e-gold if theirs no more e-gold to speak of. Beside if e-gold return I don't think e-gold at this point is stable as before. But I doubt that theirs e-gold right now.

Do you mean e-gold is back? Because e-gold has shut down three or four years ago. So I'm wondering how can you cashout using e-gold if theirs no more e-gold to speak of. Beside if e-gold return I don't think e-gold at this point is stable as before. But I doubt that theirs e-gold right now.

This was what written in the site a few days ago but i just checked the site and they have added other payment processors. What is strange the website is supposedly running for more than 2000 days yet they it has only 8 accounts.