Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PerfectGain - perfectgain.net

I am not the admin.

Welcome to Perfect Gain where experience and technology are a winning combination. We run this program off-line prior to launching it on the internet. We are strong team of traders and have been working successfully together for almost 5 years. You can be certain that your investment will be handled by a group of qualified professionals. Generate Income with these powerful returns. Get daily payments. Time proven formulas and up to the second information is what has created a winning strategy that is unsurpassed.

Plans:

116% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 107.50

Plan 2 $301 - $50,000 116.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 3 days

Plan 1 $15 - $300 135.00

Plan 2 $301 - $50,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

210% after 6 days

Plan 1 $15 - $300 185.00

Plan 2 $301 - $50,000 210.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 2-5%

Link : http://www.perfectgain.net/

this one has been listed by many monitors, that we can check the up to date status of this program in their ratings page, those have been trying to attract investors offering higher RCB as well, I think the plans have attractive ROI in less than a week term, maximum, but highly risky plans to venture with, as long as we do not use big amounts in this, the risk will be less.

The rates per investment are satisfactory but the program has just started; it's been just one day since it's there. But on it's main page it has around 209 accounts... which a bit sounds like a lie. Not too many people know about this program, how come it has 209 users registered on it?

this one still exist online, though the ROI offered is as high and unsustainable as 7.5% daily,

this one has been living for five days and till today there is no problem with their payments,

but another two days that after a week period, this one may start to trouble as the ROI is much higher than sustainable.

@Jackie

they won't do that, because the higher ROI is what bringing investors to the program,

and if they lower the ROI, then investors will move on to another short term program,

these days the trend is to invest in a hyip that pays high within a short term period.

@beowolf

it's week old program, more risky due to short term plans with high ROI in offer,

if you want to invest, you should do that in the beginning stage f the program or as early as possible,

wasting time watching the performance and judging it, you can be too late to invest or gain.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all design of the site is very poor for any - they need to improve their designing quality immediately to gain more traffic. But here we found server protection with dedicated server. Plans are good that we can get 7% daily for the base amount of $10. But according to me their 35% net return after 3 days plan is really too high for any. Hopefully they should bring some natural plans. But their 2-5% ref. commission is the best profit for any network maker.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this site is a scam now, because the ratings page at first not loaded, there was error message, service not available at first, later on refreshment, the page loaded on which the monitors were showing paying status for this program with 05th September as the updated day, but that is a month ago, so I think this program is using old images of the monitors of old update.