Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AVFunds - avfunds.com

I am not the Admin.

AVFunds is a private investment company that operates internationally and has been in business since 2008. AVFunds created by the group of traders and analysts, specialized in the sphere of stocks, bonds, alternative products, currencies, futures, real estate. All the members of our team are professionals. They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way we are.

Plans:

105-110% after 1 day

118-138% after 3 days

145-195% after 7 days

200-310% after 15 days

335-590% after 35 days.

Min. $1

Accepts: LR, PM

4% ref.bonus

Link : https://avfunds.com/

most of the monitors look like haven't updated the status yet, this one has been paying and few monitors show that as well,

it's quite fast to get paying status and also that the ROI offered in their plans has been attractive,

looking at the program design and the number of monitors listing this one, I can predict that they will surely pay for a week, minimum.

I was also checking this one out tonight. The design is ok, and the amount that is being invested is more then ok for to keep tis one alive for a couple of rounds.

I went in with a little spend:) Now i hope it will do great for a while. All monitors has this one as paying now...

nice attractive short term plans and this program has been paying for around a week so far, to be exact, six days !

the minimum of $1 is affordable by anyone to take risk in this one,

I don't think it's too late, because there is lot of monitors promoting this one, so it's popular as well, so we can risk for few rounds in the daily plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Good site but with very simple designing quality. We can start with them for just $1 and though into 5% daily plans promo. Here we found too many plans like 150% or 200% or more than 300% total return. Here we found too many monitors with little paying status. Hopefully we can see some good payout proofs.

• 2 weeks later...

this is quite amazing status of this program to pay for 33 days so far,

this one has been running for 33 days with ACTIVE status on monitors,

the ROI is quite high in their plans, but still the minimum set at $1 so this one is worth making a test spend.