Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxbarter - fxbarter.com

Searched but did not find thread for discussing this program:

Note: This has made very good reputation, and has paying status on goldpoll since long. Further the returns are quite attractive and looks this one is here to stay for longer period.

Plans:

3-4% daily for 50 business days

accept Liberty Reserve , Strict Pay and Perfect Money.

Link:

http://www.fxbarter.com

I am in with the minimum

Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

To: yogeshwartyagi@gmail.com

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear yogesh tyagi (yogeshwartyagi)

We have successfully received your deposit $5.00 LibertyReserve to 4% Daily For 50 Business Days.

Your Account: U7552528

Batch: 47711619

Compound: 0%.

Thank you.

www.fxbarter.com

There seem to be an abundance of long-term investment HYIPs but this one has a low minimum which is good for investors who are not willing or are simply unable to invest a large amount in a HYIP. I like the way the site looks so I will keep a watchful eye on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

There seem to be an abundance of long-term investment HYIPs but this one has a low minimum which is good for investors who are not willing or are simply unable to invest a large amount in a HYIP. I like the way the site looks so I will keep a watchful eye on this one.

What you said is true there are many hyip in the oil line and this is one of the great programs.

And other than good look, lot of payouts say the real story of this program.

• 2 weeks later...

Business is same that of oilstructure, but returns are little higher than that .. And in performance and payouts it is really giving competition to os. Yup i will put fxbarter on second no. after os.

Look os pays daily on weekday basis but fxbarter pays on business days so ultimately the total returns in a week for os is much higher than what is given by fxbarter, though i agree it is good to join for getting benefit of good diversification.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to note the hyip is running for 228 days and the investor can double their investment in just 50 days sounds good

Also in only 25 days the investor can break-even sounds very low risk

The hyip is more secured and trusted and a good investment platform to all

I would like to correct @luci .. not all investment get 4% daily but only those above 15000$ deserve 4% return daily.

Investments ranging between 5-1000$ get only 3% daily return for 50 days, but even then i feel these are good returns especially in such a established proven program.

Neither i feel it adequate and mindful to investment a huge amount of more than 1000$ in a single hyip program,

so the return one can easily get and in fact most of the investors get is 3% daily roi for 50 days but again i doint mean that this return is not attractive in any way..

With todays return i have got 63% of my investment - i am quite convinced by the performance of this program and believe i will successfully complete my invesetment in this program.

Withdrew Total: $3.15

Active Deposit: $5.00

I also want to try in small by investing $5 here but iam not sure whether its now too late to invest and will i be able to break even as i dont want to lose my investments. But is December a good time for Forex trading and will this site be able to generate returns and run through without facing problems is my doubt

Well I have received 84% of my investment until now in this program

And in coming week i shall be with 99% - sustainability depends on the will of admin,

and i feel this program has capability to enter in 2011 with "paying status",

though nothing can be said firmly about hyips as most of the hyips are facing problem in this month.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not been paid for 3 days now and my 4 days returns are pending with withdrawal request,

Maxhyip already declared this as scam... And as this is the period when people avoid investing, there are not fair chancing of this one making a come back.

So this is another shock to hyip investors as people had bigger expectations from this program.

My request withdrawal is pending for 30 hours. It's bad only got Roi 93 % from this Hyip. here's the detail

Account Balance: $-0.00

Earned Total: $4.95

Pending Withdrawal: $0.30

Withdrew Total: $4.65

Active Deposit: $5.00

I hope, It's back on track so first cycle will be completly done

Yup it looks that this program is in problem

One of the monitor already rated this to be SCAM

This is really a big shock to those investing in hyips.

The admin seem ti have settled the pending payments and the monitors now is showing paying status and i hope there will be no more pending payouts. Further the RCB offer has been increased to 200% looks good

Oh, quite high ROI though I think its a matter of opinion. But luci said there are warnings so if someone reading this post is planning to invest, then I suggest you do not.

All HYIP that turned into scam all have this symptoms and this one has got this.

I can see lot of payment proofs around the forums and these indicate this program is paying

I dont go on monitor saying - this one is in problem - as monitors have their own interest

This is very long term program and i belive this will survive even being in problem longer than the most new programs.

I see nothing wrong in anyone betting 5$ -10$ in this program as it will be paid back in 33 days.

• 2 weeks later...

People say that first impression is the best impression,

but about fxbarter it is something last impression is best impression, i got paid my final roi in

the fxbarter and with this my investment in this program successfully completed and amazingly my last withdrawal was instant

that means program has returned to its initial mood and is ready to deliver good performance in 2011.

Something problem with this site today after I open the site. take a look at notification " Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "login.tpl" in /home/fxbarter/public_html/inc/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1102...what does it mean? actually I got good roi here until now 135 % just think to reinvest after the site is back to normal