Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

payperpost - payperpost.com

dennypiyu

payperpost is very awesome paid to review site where we can earn unlimited income there. There is no limit about the review rate. It depends on your site rank. for PR4 site you can earn at least $25 per review and not only that you can set the price by yourself like how much you want to get paid per word, you can set the price by yourself too for link sell in your site. Having high PR site you must try this site www.payperpost.com

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no doubt that this program is very legit and you need not fear about not getting paid when you review a program, product or site. But the only thing is that they don't accept free blogs

I applied my blog here but as what you have mentioned that they don't allow free blogs, I lost my opportunity to make some reviews using my blog here. Do they require that you buy your own domain name? and not using the free domain name?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, before you get accepted into this program, you need to have an authorative blog and you need to have around google pagerank 2 or more. The more the merry.

So if you have a paid blog you can take a goal with this one. They only pay via paypal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I never heard there is scam paid to review program but indeed we need to little bit patient because not everyday or even every month we will get review job. specifically if our blog have low page rank. its better to manage our blog first to get higher page rank.

I think you said is true, they need based on our survey in order to increase rank their class forum or blog, but we need to know what they pay us like it always is interest. I will consult and will decide whether to participate or not?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they paid from paypal only and the minimum payout is very high: "As soon as your balances reaches $50.00 you can withdraw your funds via PayPal." simple reason i can't try this site because i can't verify my paypal account from my country . however thank you for the information .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Could not connect to remote server

Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site.

Search with Google Search

payperpost

payperpost review

payperpost.url-site.com

payperpost earnings

payperpost wiki

payperpost blog

payperpost forum

payperpost+make money

payperpost login

payperpost izea

I got this!! Web page not opening why?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Payment proofs are important for a website to be proven legit and paying. But then, nowadays, payment proofs can be rewrite or fake. Just make sure to review every website you want join before registering, for you to avoid being scammed. Goodluck buddy.