Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

payperpost - payperpost.com

dennypiyu

Friends this site reputation is bad . I searching on google and I see bad reputation in terms of google ranking . Now I have $3.05 in my account balance but I have a problem my account balance is not increase any cent. Please anyone reply me now what I am doing?

Hi friend, I think you should contact the admin for your queries and complaint. Try to visit the FAQ and rules of the site, read and check for details and see for it if the mistakes is on you or from them. Wait for sometime, and if they cant give you good answer about your balance, just leave it and look for legit and paying PTP sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friend, I think you should contact the admin for your queries and complaint. Try to visit the FAQ and rules of the site, read and check for details and see for it if the mistakes is on you or from them. Wait for sometime, and if they cant give you good answer about your balance, just leave it and look for legit and paying PTP sites.

thanks frind for your kind information, I send a massage to admin in this site but not receive any reply , so, I am not understand this site is good or bad because if this site admin honest , his responsibily to reply mail but admin not reply. so, I am sure not working in this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...