Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

some tips in forex trading

Hi today I wanna share my tips about forex. I believe if you can follow these tips you will be success

1. control our emotion

2. read global market update news

3. chat with another traders to get more info about the good currency and ask his opinion about our trading

4. use robot forex coz the analysis is very accurate than we use manual trading

• 2 weeks later...

I think one of the most formidable strategies is to combine forex robot analysis and human intelligent analysis.

Also be sure that you take full control of your emotions before entering a trade, failing to do this will lead to losses, regrets and exiting from the forex business as a whole.

It works for me. just try it out.

• 4 weeks later...

When you want to open position Better to used less of lots, if you invest with small amount, or put the stop loss if you in the emergency situation

yes i am fully agree with you about this issue . i also think its urgent to put SL and TP if in emergency or other position and its need target because before i seen from good position it gone loss because of greed .

• 2 weeks later...

don't trade with other people trading plans but find your own trading plan and make it good to give you big profits...and also always put stop lost and every open position you make...

yah your'e right don't ever try to trede by other people plans, let alone if you just beginning in forex, it will never make you'd better. and don't forget to put the stop loss accordance with your analysys

it is tempting to trade with other people plan specially with those good in trading. but we won't learn indeed if we just depend on their plan. that is why i would not just depend on them but i am definitely open for their suggestions and guidance.

yes actually I also do not like it if it should be dependent by someone else. because it actually will not advance us. so I tried to get out from the hyip and try my own forex trading than rely with hyip

The best tip I can give is to plan your trades. Don't trade more than 10% of your deposits. For a newbie it is always better to learn first in a practice account and then start with mini and micro accounts and then continue moving forward.

isn't too small if only deposit about 10%. Anyways if you confident that you're profitable in Forex trading then why not? Even i never deposit that small amount

isn't too small if only deposit about 10%. Anyways if you confident that you're profitable in Forex trading then why not? Even i never deposit that small amount

its true 10% is small but i think its good for newbie to loss huge because there is great chance to loss of newbie and i think it hard to get confident for his success and i think after getting some experience then try some big amount . for me still i am not big amount although more 6 month passed i am trading .

The best tip I can give is to plan your trades. Don't trade more than 10% of your deposits. For a newbie it is always better to learn first in a practice account and then start with mini and micro accounts and then continue moving forward.

i think 10% is too much also if your account is 50 000 $ but if you have small account like 200$ it is ok but ....newbie must learn maney skills to make profit and its ok if they start from micro to miny account

i think 10% is too much also if your account is 50 000 $ but if you have small account like 200$ it is ok but ....newbie must learn maney skills to make profit and its ok if they start from micro to miny account

Ofcorse no one would have 50,000 in real account and if someone have, he should not trade more than 1% of it. I was saying to have this %age of trade in demo account. In real it is always advisable not to go beyond 5% even if you have 200 dollars.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@senger

Hi today I wanna share my tips about forex. I believe if you can follow these tips you will be success

1. control our emotion

2. read global market update news

3. chat with another traders to get more info about the good currency and ask his opinion about our trading

4. use robot forex coz the analysis is very accurate than we use manual trading

I agree with your first three points but not with your last point which states that robots are accurate. All Ea's work for sometime and fail at one point of time when they start bringing losses to the trader and eat the previous profits. I prefer manual trading to robots.

If you can find a good bots that you can actually say that it's much accurate than your own analysis then it's great because until now, I don't believe that Robot can be used for a long term to give us the profit, as I only think that robot can be a time saver for us and can't bring a profit, but a losses, though if you can create your own develop based on your knowledge.

Bots are not ready to trade type of program that you can use and just left it their and its going to make you earn money. Its only going to lessen your load but not totally going to trade for you. That's why its good that we know to trade so that we can guide our bots when we trade. I use bots before and its not as simple as adding it and leave it. You need to use the right pairs to trade and the right time frame to trade in order for the bot to function well.

Most technically they are simply difficult to use or has the specific function. It can't work in many strategies or indicators. But then, I don't suggest to use robots unless necessary. If we can trade and we do have enough time then, we surely don't need of robots or other traders to help us in our trading. Better to keep on progress of our trading.

Practice. I know many do like to listen to tips simply because they don't want to practice in forex. But no matter how good the tips is if you don't know how to trade you can end up making big loses. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. this is the only way we can make profit in forex. I know its hard to make good income in forex but lets hope that in the long run we can as long we practice.

Well, if they don't want to have practice in Forex I don't think they are ready, know what will be their trading. Or else they are just trying to have losses rather than to properly handle their trading and gain profits. Knowledge is power and without it we are powerless. Knowledge consist of our skills and experience that works together to achieve our trading targets.

It's not really advisable for a newbie to use such tool in trading even it can lessen their time in trading and have more time to practice, it's just a newbie may not have the proper knowledge for such tool. It's just good for expert trader who really have the proper knowledge and will not just depend on that bot so it's much better that you will just use it for some purpose like a time saver.